3 Edward Street, Downpatrick, Co Down, BT30 6JD
Price £ 163,500
- For Sale
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception Rooms
- Semi Detached House with Turnkey Finish.
- House Type A.
- 1 Reception, Kitchen/Dining Area, 4 Bedrooms, Bathroom, W.C.
With only nine dwellings this attractive new development of three and four bedroom, semi-detached and detached houses will offer excellent quality family homes at affordable prices. Easy access to the centre of Downpatrick and itsfacilities and the open aspect to the front of the development are sure to appeal to those seeking to live in this popular area.
- TURNKEY SPECIFICATION INCLUDES:
- Â· Pressurised Oil Fired Central Heating System. Â· uPVC Double Glazed Windows. Â· Painted Moulded Architraves and Skirting. Â· Recessed Lighting to Kitchen, Bathroom and En suite. Â· Landscaped Gardens. Â· Bitmac Driveway. Â· Kitchen units with integrated hob/oven and integrated fridge/freezer. Â· Tiled kitchen and bathroom floors. Â· Oak floor to hall and sitting room. Â· Carpet on stairs and bedrooms. Â· Fitted bathroom and ensuite (where applicable) with tiled showers. Â· Painted walls and ceilings.
- Development By: Castle Construction NI. Ltd.
- House Plans and Site Layout may be subject to some changes.
- SERVICE CHARGE:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to his property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.