Dundrum Road, Clough, Down, BT30 8SH
Offers Around £ 250,000
- For Sale
- Commercial Land
- Building Site of c1.2 acres
This substantial site, which enjoys excellent views of the County Down countryside is located between Dundrum and Clough in the townland of Ardilea. The site has variety of mature trees and hedgerow around its boundry and is fronted by a stone wall.
- Planning Permission: Appeal Reference : 2006/A1770
- Services: Water and electricity convenient.
- Tenure: Freehold
- Solicitor: George L MacLaine & Co Belfast
- Viewing: On site at any time
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to his property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.