Burrenview House, 17 Altnadua Road
, BT31 9AW
- House: 3 double bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, WC, kitchen/dining, large living room and utility room
- Self-contained mews: large bedroom, shower room, kitchenette and large living/dining
- All rooms have Sky/Freeview provision
- Extensive landscaping - enclosed courtyard, sunken front patio with water feature, small paddock, herb garden, fruit trees, etc.
- Home office with storage over and attached workshop
- All year round BBQ area with fixed commercial outdoor heaters with feature well
- Large well-constructed multipurpose barn
- Stabling for 4 horses
- All-weather regulation size enclosed equestrian arena
- c 4.25 acres of land
Detached House, Mews, Offices/Showroom, Outbuildings and c 4.25 Acres of Land
Burrenview House was built in 2000 and is an exceptional property providing family accommodation and a range of amenities of the highest quality. The design detail is unsurpassed and is matched by the excellent standard of construction and finish. The property will suit a variety of users as the ancillary accommodation can be easily adapted to alternative uses such as extended home office, showroom, gallery, consulting rooms, storage or converted to holiday accommodation. Facing south, the property has fabulous views to the Mourne Mountains, is close to both Tollymore and Castlewellan Forest Parks and is ideally suited to take advantage of the Mourne Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is commutable to both Belfast and Dublin.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Tongue and groove door with glass bricks to side. Circular hall, oak floor, cloak cupboard, recessed lights. Curved glazed door to Sitting Room. Spiral staircase to first floor with glass cupola above.
- Sitting Room: 20' 7'' x 15' 3'' (6.27m x 4.64m) (both widest)
- Fireplace with dog grate, moulded surround and polished granite hearth. Solid oak polished floor, television cabinet. French doors to front terrace and rear terrace. Mahogany post, radiators with covers. Glass wall and door with mahogany post to Kitchen/Dining Area.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 11' 3'' x 21' 8'' (3.43m x 6.60m) (both widest)
- Range of high and low level units with painted maple doors and black polished granite work surface and breakfast bar. Two sinks, integrated Bosch five burner gas hob, integrated Bosch high level oven and microwave oven, extractor fan. Integrated bin, integrated Bosch dishwasher. American style fridge/freezer. Cornice ceiling, recessed ceiling lights. Solid oak polished floor, gas fire in feature fireplace.
- Utility Room:
- Storage cupboards, granite work surface. Plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer. Ceramic tiled floor, double radiator. Stable door.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, WHB in vanity unit. Ceramic tiled floor, single radiator.
- Bedroom (1): 11' 10'' x 15' 6'' (3.60m x 4.72m) (both max)
- Extensive range of cherry wood built-in wardrobes. Polished oak floor, recessed ceiling lights. Double radiator, telephone socket.
- Bedroom (2): 9' 8'' x 13' 2'' (2.94m x 4.01m) (to robe)
- Range of built-in maple wood wardrobes. Polished walnut floor, recessed ceiling lights. Double radiator, telephone point.
- Bathroom: 9' 11'' x 9' 10'' (3.02m x 2.99m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, freestanding claw foot bath. Pedestal WHB, corner shower cubicle with shower and side jets. Range of storage drawers. Polished pine floor, single radiator, heated towel rail. Recessed ceiling lights.
- Shower Room:
- White suite comprising WC with concealed cistern, WHB, shower cubicle. Single radiator, recessed ceiling lights.
- Bedroom (3): 9' 5'' x 12' 2'' (2.87m x 3.71m)
- Recessed ceiling lights, double radiator.
- Entrance Hall:
- Slate tiled floor, convector heater.
- Sitting Room: 15' 0'' x 17' 1'' (4.57m x 5.20m) (both max)
- Traditional semi dressed granite fireplace with gas stove, polished pine floor. Television point, single radiator, double radiator, recessed ceiling lights. French windows to courtyard.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 5' 10'' x 9' 3'' (1.78m x 2.82m)
- Ceramic Belfast sink with storage units, breakfast bar. Slate tiled floor, storage heater.
- Bedroom: 11' 4'' x 14' 7'' (3.45m x 4.44m)
- Built-in wardrobes, double radiator. Telephone point, recessed ceiling lights.
- Shower Room:
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal WHB. Corner shower unit. Ceramic tiled floor. Airing cupboard.
- Stable: 22' 1'' x 14' 11'' (6.73m x 4.54m)
- Stabling for 2 horses with water supply.
- Feed Room: 4' 11'' x 9' 4'' (1.50m x 2.84m)
- Power and light.
- All year round BBQ amenity area with fixed commercial outdoor heaters and tarpaulin front
- Boiler Room/Tack Room: 8' 1'' x 12' 8'' (2.46m x 3.86m)
- Office: 16' 3'' x 16' 7'' (4.95m x 5.05m)
- Comprising two offices. Two double radiators. French windows to sun decking.
- With low flush WC, WHB, single radiator.
- Access to garage/work shop
- Garage/Work Shop: 19' 2'' x 15' 4'' (5.84m x 4.67m)
- Power, light. Loft above.
- Barn: 43' 7'' x 33' 0'' (13.27m x 10.05m) (external)
- Semi dressed granite barn, sliding wooden doors, corrugated walls and roof, 2 further loose boxes for horses.
- Extensive landscaped gardens with lawns, trees and shrubs, terraces and parking areas. Two entrance gates.
- All weather 20m x 40m regulation size enclosed arena.
- Approximately 4.25 acres to the rear of the property.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.