"Drinnahilly", 4 Sawmill Road
, BT31 9GJ
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Breakfast Room, Study
- 4 Bedrooms (2 En Suite), Family Room, Bathroom, Utility Room
- Spectacular Views of the Mourne Mountains
- Gardens extending to approximately 2¼ Acres
- Planning Permission for additional dwelling in garden - LA07/2017/0287/O
- Approximately 2 miles from Newcastle and Castlewellan
Spacious Detached Chalet Bungalow and Building Site
Drinnahilly is a superbly well presented property with generous and luxurious accommodation. The site is extensive, the property generous and the views of the full panoply of the Mourne Mountains exceptional. Landscaped and well stocked gardens compliment the internal level of sophistication of the house and allow a high level of privacy and seclusion. Additionally there is a site with Planning Permission to the side of the present dwelling which is included in the sale.
- Ground Floor
- Open Porch with tiled steps
- Entrance Hall:
- Double glazed hardwood door and side windows. Polished oak floor and cornice ceiling.
- Sitting Room: 23' 4'' x 18' 10'' (7.11m x 5.74m) (both widest)
- Brick fireplace and hearth, Stovax inset stove. Polished oak floor, cornice ceiling, sliding patio doors with spectacular views of the Mourne Mountains.
- Dining Room: 21' 7'' x 10' 9'' (6.57m x 3.27m)
- Patio doors leading to paved patio, pine floor, cornice ceiling. Fireplace with Efel wood burning stove.
- Kitchen: 16' 10'' x 9' 1'' (5.13m x 2.77m)
- High and low level units with cream doors and polished granite work surfaces, Belfast sink. Recess for fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, AEG microwave oven, oil fired Aga. Open to Breakfast Room.
- Breakfast Room: 10' 8'' x 10' 0'' (3.25m x 3.05m)
- French doors to patio.
- Utility Room:
- Provision for washing machine and tumble dryer. Larder, door to side garden.
- Study: 9' 6'' x 6' 2'' (2.89m x 1.88m)
- Cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom (1): 14' 1'' x 12' 11'' (4.29m x 3.93m) (both widest)
- Built-in wardrobes, French doors to patio. Spectacular views of the Mourne Mountains.
- Bedroom (2): 12' 9'' x 11' 0'' (3.88m x 3.35m) (both widest)
- Built-in cupboard and dressing table, cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising WC, panel bath with telephone shower, vanity unit with WHB. Shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostat shower. PVC wall panelling, large airing cupboard, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom (3)/Granny Flat: 16' 1'' x 15' 10'' (4.90m x 4.82m)
- Large picture window with spectacular views over the garden to the Mourne Mountains, recessed lighting. Dressing Room/Kitchen Area: Mirror sliding wardrobes. Bathroom: Cream suite comprising WC, vanity unit with WHB, panel bath with shower fitting and glass shower panel. Part wall tiling.
- First Floor
- Staircase with oak balustrade.
- Family Room: 15' 9'' x 15' 3'' (4.80m x 4.64m) (both widest)
- Dormer window with window seat.
- Bedroom (4):
- Dormer window, built-in wardrobes.
- En Suite Shower Room:
- Comprising vanity unit with WHB, shower cubicle with thermostat shower, WC, under eaves storage.
- Front - Gravel driveway and parking area. Large mature garden with trees, shrubs and lawn. Pergola with spectacular views over garden towards the Mourne Mountains. Rear - Garden extending to Burren River with paved patio, many trees, shrubs and lawn.
- Detached Garage: 19' 9'' x 13' 11'' (6.02m x 4.24m)
- Store Room: 13' 11'' x 5' 10'' (4.24m x 1.78m)
- Conservatory: 13' 5'' x 7' 3'' (4.09m x 2.21m)
- PVC Double glazed windows and roof.
- Double Log Store: 0' 0'' x 0' 0'' (0.00m x 0.00m)
- 10' 11'' x 7' 0'' (3.32m x 2.13m) and 10' 11'' x 7' 1'' (3.32m x 2.16m)
- Building Site:
- Building Site with Outline Planning Permission with an anticipated area of 0.65 acre. Planning Ref No: LA07/2017/0287/O
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.