Lakeview Cottage, 60 Dunmore Road
, BT24 8PR
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen/Dining Area
- 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Large Utility Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Garden to front and rear
This very traditional cottage sits beautifully at the side of Spa Lough. It is ideally located for commuting to Ballynahinch or further afield and enjoys superb views across the lough.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Porch:
- Panelled hardwood entrance door, ceramic tiled floor, tongue and groove painted ceiling.
- Entrance Hall:
- Glazed entrance door, facility for wall lights, single radiator.
- Sitting Room: 12' 7'' x 13' 11'' (3.83m x 4.24m)
- Fitted bookcases, concealed television cupboard. Working fireplace with metal and marble inset, marble hearth. Wood panelled ceiling, cornice ceiling, picture rail, single radiator.
- Dining Room: 9' 9'' x 18' 0'' (2.97m x 5.48m) (into bay)
- Wood panelled ceiling, cornice ceiling, double radiator and single radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 9' 10'' x 14' 5'' (2.99m x 4.39m)
- Range of high and low level units with painted doors, laminate and wood work surface, Belfast sink. Part wall tiling, slate tiled floor, wood panelled ceiling with recessed ceiling lights, double radiator. Access to attic room 9' 6" x 5' 3".
- Bedroom (1): 9' 2'' x 14' 0'' (2.79m x 4.26m)
- Painted fireplace with metal and tiled inset, double radiator.
- Bedroom (2)/Study: 9' 6'' x 10' 3'' (2.89m x 3.12m)
- Fitted bookcases, single radiator.
- Bedroom (3): 8' 8'' x 11' 10'' (2.64m x 3.60m)
- Single radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal WHB, panel bath with telephone shower over. Part wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, double radiator.
- Airing Cupboard:
- Walk-in Storage Cupboard:
- Large Utility Room: 15' 7'' x 7' 7'' (4.75m x 2.31m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, recessed ceiling lights, two double radiators.
- Tarmac driveway/parking area, garden to front.
Garden to rear, greenhouse, uPVC oil storage tank, oil fired boiler, outside lights.
Open store beside garden.
- Garage: 9' 4'' x 16' 3'' (2.84m x 4.95m)
- Power and light.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.