Scath Na Sleibh, 387 Glassdrumman Road
, BT34 4QN
- Sitting Room, Living Room, Sun Room, Kitchen
- 5 Bedrooms, Shower Room, Cloakroom
- Mostly PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Heating
Detached Cottage with c.21.32 Acres of Land
Coastal properties with beach frontage are a rare commodity. With a total of around 21.32 acres of land and a dwelling house this small holding fronting the Irish Sea with uninterrupted views is exceptional. The lands straddle Glassdrumman Road and have good road frontage while the house benefits not only from its coastal location but also from being located within the Mourne Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Being approximately 3.3 miles from Annalong and 5.7 miles from Newcastle the property has easy access to the amenities of both towns.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Semi solid floor.
- Sitting Room: 12' 5'' x 13' 5'' (3.78m x 4.09m)
- Brick fireplace with granite surround, with shelving to side. Maple polished floor.
- Living Room: 17' 7'' x 17' 10'' (5.36m x 5.43m)
- Fireplace with marble and granite inset, marble hearth, television plinth. Semi solid floor. French doors to patio, pine tongue and groove ceiling with recessed lighting.
- Kitchen: 16' 10'' x 14' 1'' (5.13m x 4.29m)
- High and low level units with laminate cupboards and work surfaces, white double sink. Integrated dishwasher, Kenwood double oven and ceramic hob, extractor fan. Part wall tiling, maple floor.
- Bedroom (1): 11' 1'' x 10' 11'' (3.38m x 3.32m) (both widest)
- Vanity unit with sink, laminate floor.
- Bedroom (2): 10' 3'' x 14' 4'' (3.12m x 4.37m)
- Vanity unit with WHB, shower recess with electric shower and wall tiling. Built in wardrobes.
- Shower Room:
- Shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower, WC, vanity unit with WHB. Wall tiling, floor tiling.
- Airing cupboard
- Cloakroom with WC, vanity unit with WHB. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom (3): 10' 11'' x 10' 8'' (3.32m x 3.25m)
- Laminate floor. Recess for vanity unit with WHB.
- Bedroom (4): 10' 10'' x 11' 10'' (3.30m x 3.60m)
- Laminate floor. Built in wardrobe with mirror door, vanity unit with WHB, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom (5): 13' 10'' x 11' 9'' (4.21m x 3.58m) (to robe)
- Built in wardrobes, vanity unit with WHB, shower recess with electric shower and wall tiling. Laminate floor.
- Sun Room: 14' 5'' x 5' 9'' (4.39m x 1.75m)
- Room (1): 15' 1'' x 16' 7'' (4.59m x 5.05m)
- Room (2): 17' 2'' x 16' 5'' (5.23m x 5.00m)
- First Floor:
34' 0'' x 16' 8'' (10.36m x 5.08m) Light and power.
- Garage: 17' 4'' x 15' 4'' (5.28m x 4.67m)
- Garden Store: 17' 8'' x 8' 7'' (5.38m x 2.61m)
- Access via private tarmac laneway, concrete parking area and paved yard. Garden with lawn and pond, trees and shrubs. Rear garden with granite wall surrounding with apple trees. PVC oil tank, oil fired boiler in house.
- There is land on the seaward side of the road. The seaward land extends to the shoreline. The total acreage is 21.32 acres with a maximum eligible area of approximately 16.28 acres. Consideration will be given to selling in one or more lots.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.