Site 10 Dundrinne Close
, Dundrinne Road
, BT31 9FA
||Site 10 Dundrinne Close, Dundrinne Road, Castlewellan
- Site 8: Type D - Detached House, 1415 sq ft.
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility
- 4 Bedrooms (1 En Suite), Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Tarmac Driveway
- Sown out front and rear gardens
- K-Rend external plaster finish
- Warranty from: Global Home Warranties Ltd
Small development of just ten detached, semi detached houses and townhouses finished to a part turnkey specification. The spacious family homes have a semi rural location yet are within walking distance of the town, amenities and Castlewellan Forest Park.
- Finish Includes:
- Sitting Room: Wood burning stove. Kitchen/Utility: Choice of Kitchen units with standard appliances (integrated cooker and hob, extractor fan, fridge/freezer). Cloakroom: W.C and WHB. Bathroom: Bath, W.C and WHB, Wet room style shower, part wall tiling. En suite: Wet room style shower, W.C., WHB, part wall tiling. Painting: All houses are fully painted throughout. Flooring: Not included in part turnkey finish.
- Development By: Timberframe Structures
- Site plans and house designs may vary from those shown in this brochure
- New Homes Selection Procedure:
- James Wilson & Son will be pleased to advise on site availability and house types. Initially a 24 hour hold can be given be the negotiator for your selected site. When your chosen site is released for sale you will be granted not less than 3 weeks to sign and return the building agreement and contract documents along with a 10% deposit, balance monies will be requested on the completion of the property. After 3 weeks, if a reservation extension can not be granted, the site must return to available status.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.