Site 2 Dundrinne Close
, Dundrinne Road
||Site 2 Dundrinne Close, Dundrinne Road, Castlewellan
- Site 1: Type B - Semi Detached House, 1240 sq ft.
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility
- 3 Bedrooms (1 En Suite), Bathroom, Cloakroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Tarmac Driveway
- Sown out front and rear gardens
- K-Rend external plaster finish
- Warranty from: Global Home Warranties Ltd
Semi Detached House
Small development of just eleven semi detached houses and
townhouses finished to a part turnkey specification. The spacious family homes have a semi rural location yet are within walking distance of the town, amenities and Castlewellan Forest Park.
- Finish Includes:
- Sitting Room: Wood burning stove.
Kitchen/Utility: Choice of Kitchen units with standard appliances (integrated cooker and hob, extractor fan, fridge/freezer).
Cloakroom: W.C and WHB.
Bathroom: Bath, W.C and WHB, Wet room style shower, part wall tiling.
En suite: Wet room style shower, W.C., WHB, part wall tiling.
Painting: All houses are fully painted throughout.
Flooring: Not included in part turnkey finish.
- Site plans and house designs may vary from those shown in this brochure
- Development By: Timberframe Structures
- New Homes Selection Procedure
- James Wilson & Son will be pleased to advise on site availability and house types. Initially a 24 hour hold can be given be the negotiator for your selected site. Within 24 hours we must ask you to lodge with us a Site Reservation
Fee of £1000 (cheque made payable to builder’s solicitor, Dominic McInerney) which will on Contract Acceptance, convert to part deposit (up until this stage any monies paid are fully refundable). When your chosen site is released
for sale you will be granted not less than 3 weeks to sign and return the building agreement and contract documents along with a 10% deposit, balance monies will be requested on the completion of the property. After 3 weeks, if a reservation extension can not be granted, the site must return to available status.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.