Site 21 Ashleigh
, BT33 0FD
||Site 21 Ashleigh, Newcastle
- Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, 3 Bedrooms (1 En Suite), Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Ashleigh’s location on Bryansford Road is in the most prestigious residential area of Newcastle and consequently the development offers an extremely rare opportunity to obtain a new high quality home in a much sought after area. Views of the Mourne Mountains, convenience to parks, Main Street, schools and all Newcastle’s other amenities, plus easy access to forest parks, the world famous Royal County Down Golf Course, horse riding and a host of other rural pursuits combine to make this a very desirable family environment. Quality of build, design and appearance will ensure many years of low maintenance and worry free occupation of what have proven to be exceptional, traditional family homes.
- Outline Specification: House Type - Detached And Semi Detached Houses
- Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, 3 bedrooms (1 en suite), Bathroom. · Flush walnut/beech doors with stainless ironmongery. · Glass infill to hardwood contemporary square edge newels with hardwood handrail. · 150 mm square edge skirting and 100mm architraves with painted finish. · Gardens front and rear laid out with beds. · Close board fencing to boundary. · NHBC electrical specification. · uPVC Double Glazed Windows · Oil fired central heating. · Price includes NIE connection. · NHBC warranty. P.C. Allowances: Kitchen £5000 Bathrooms £2000 Tiling £500 Fireplace £1000
- Nominated Suppliers:
- Kitchen: Hillside Kitchens 19 Ballyardle Road Kilkeel 028 4176 3104 Natural Wood Kitchens Dundrum Road Newcastle 028 4372 3499 Bathrooms: McCall Supplies 12 Dundrum Road Clough Downpatrick 028 4481 1999 J P Corry Ballydugan Ind Est Ballydugan Road Downpatrick 028 4461 2011 Fireplaces: Natural Home Interiors 142 Dundrum Road Newcastle 028 437 22126 Mourne Fireplaces 90c Temple Shopping Centre Carryduff Road Temple Crossroads 028 9263 8162 Tiling: McCalls Tiles (details above)
- New Homes Selection Procedure:
- James Wilson & Son will be pleased to advise on site availability and house types. Initially a 24 hour hold can be given be the negotiator for your selected site. Within 24 hours we must ask you to lodge a Site Reservation Fee of £1000 payable to Maghera Developments Ltd. which will be on Contract Acceptance, convert to part deposit (up until this stage any monies paid are fully refundable). When your chosen site is released for sale you will be granted not less than 3 weeks to sign and return the building agreement and contract documents along with a 10% deposit, balance monies will be requested on the completion of the property. After 3 weeks, if a reservation extension can not be granted, the site must return to available status.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.