Site 60 Church Street
, BT31 9EG
||Site 60 Church Street, Castlewellan
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility Room
- 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Heating
- Tarmac Driveway
Semi Detached Bungalow
This attractive development, by one of the area’s foremost local builders, will provide a wide range of house types and prices in a location offering unparalleled convenience. Quality of build and design combined with a high degree of landscaping guarantee to provide an environment with
promise for the future and value for the present.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Sitting Room: 10' 6'' x 15' 7'' (3.20m x 4.75m) (both widest)
- Open archway to Kitchen/Dining Area.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 10' 6'' x 13' 6'' (3.20m x 4.11m)
- Utility Room: 6' 0'' x 7' 3'' (1.83m x 2.21m)
- Bedroom (1): 12' 11'' x 9' 11'' (3.93m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom (2): 12' 11'' x 11' 4'' (3.93m x 3.45m) (both widest)
- Finish Includes:
- Sitting Room: Fireplace.
Kitchen: Kitchen units with standard appliances (integrated cooker and hob, extractor fan, fridge/freezer).
Bathroom: Bath, W.C, WHB and shower.
Painting: Not included.
Flooring: Not included.
- Standard Specification Includes:
- · PVC Double Glazed Windows.
· Oil Fired Heating.
· Hardwood front and rear doors.
· Aluminium Seamless Guttering.
· Tarmac Driveway.
· Flagged Path.
· Sown out front and rear gardens.
- New Homes Selection Procedure:
- James Wilson & Son will be pleased to advise on site availability and house types. Initially a 24 hour hold can be given be the negotiator for your selected site. Within 24 hours we must ask you to lodge with us a Site Reservation Fee of £500 (cheque made payable to Donnelly, Neary & Donnelly) which will be on Contract Acceptance, convert to part deposit (up until this stage any monies paid are fully refundable). When your chosen site is released for sale you will be granted not less than 3 weeks to sign and return the building agreement and contract documents. After 3 weeks, if a reservation extension can not be granted, the site must return to available status.
- Site layout plan may be subject to some changes.
For site identification purpose only
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.