The Gables, 3 Manse Road
, BT33 0NE
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Breakfast Room, Kitchen, Larder
- 4 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Cloakroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Coach house, Workshop, Barn and Stores
- Walled garden to rear with Summer House
Semi Detached Residence
This impressive period home is one of the outstanding properties in Dundrum Spacious rooms in a traditional format give the property a presence while the out buildings and walled garden to the rear continue the theme of luxury and spaciousness outside. From the garden and summer house, views to the Mourne Mountains and Dundrum Bay enhance the attractiveness of the property.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Panel door with fan light, wooden wall panelling with cornice ceiling, telephone point.
- Sitting Room: 15' 4'' x 13' 8'' (4.67m x 4.16m) (both widest)
- Fireplace with mahogany surround, granite inset, polished granite hearth, cast iron fire. Cornice ceiling, book shelf, door to Dining Room.
- Dining Room: 15' 7'' x 13' 8'' (4.75m x 4.16m)
- Tiled fireplace and hearth, cornice ceiling, book shelf.
- WC, WHB, tiled floor.
- Breakfast Room: 12' 11'' x 12' 11'' (3.93m x 3.93m) (both widest)
- Oil fired AGA, built-in pine dressers, tiled floor.
- Larder: 7' 10'' x 8' 3'' (2.39m x 2.51m)
- Built-in shelving and units, tiled floor.
- Kitchen: 6' 8'' x 15' 5'' (2.03m x 4.70m)
- High and low level units with oak doors and laminate work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated oven and hob, extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, old water pump (not currently functional), tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom (1): 14' 4'' x 13' 9'' (4.38m x 4.18m) (both max)
- Fireplace with period surround, storage cupboard, double radiator.
- Bedroom (2): 14' 5'' x 13' 9'' (4.4m x 4.18m) (both max)
- Period fireplace, storage cupboard, double radiator.
- Bedroom (3): 12' 0'' x 13' 0'' (3.67m x 3.97m) (both max)
- Double radiator.
- Bedroom (4)/Office: 7' 1'' x 8' 3'' (2.15m x 2.52m)
- Single radiator.
- Coloured suite comprising panel bath with shower over, pedestal WHB. Single radiator, airing cupboard.
- Enclosed yard to rear, boiler house.
- Coach House: 19' 0'' x 16' 5'' (5.78m x 5.0m) (both max)
- Power and light.
- Fuel Store (Former Stable): 12' 4'' x 14' 7'' (3.76m x 4.45m)
- Workshop: 7' 4'' x 14' 6'' (2.23m x 4.43m)
- Power and light.
- Barn: 41' 0'' x 14' 9'' (12.49m x 4.5m) (both max)
- Polished pine floor, exposed purlins and rafters. Solid fuel stove. Power and light.
- Store (Former Stable): 11' 10'' x 12' 8'' (3.6m x 3.87m)
- Store (2): 7' 5'' x 12' 5'' (2.26m x 3.78m)
- Summer House: 13' 1'' x 9' 10'' (4m x 3m) (external)
- Two greenhouses, ornamental pond. Landscaped walled garden, stocked with wide variety of plants, shrubs and trees around and to rear of sun house. A door to the rear of the garden gives access to lane at rear.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.