White Gate Lodge, 38 Hilltown Road
, BT33 0PZ
- Sitting Room, Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms (1 En suite), Bathroom
- Located in Tollymore Forest Park
- Currently NITB Registered Holiday Accommodation
- Parking Area
- Two Summer Houses
- Excellent view of the Mourne Mountains
- Private gardens with direct access to Tollymore Forest Park
This very charming Gate Lodge is one of a small number of homes located within Tollymore Forest Park. As such it enjoys a virtually unrivalled setting. Originally one of the Gate Lodges of the Roden Estate, the dwelling which dates from 1876, is particularly attractive and one of the most notable buildings of the area. The Lodge has views of the Mourne Mountains , direct access to Tollymore Forest Park and easy access to the many amenities of the Mourne Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. This listed building has been utilised by the present owner for self catering accommodation and could continue as such for new owners or would make an idyllic family home or weekend retreat.
- Ground Floor
- Open Porch:
- Entrance hall with panelled door.
- Sitting Room: 14' 10'' x 13' 0'' (4.52m x 3.96m) (both max)
- Brick fireplace with oak mantle and slate hearth, Morso stove. Polished pitch pine floor, double radiator, television point.
- Kitchen: 12' 3'' x 5' 10'' (3.73m x 1.78m) (both max)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate doors and work surfaces, stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, part wall tiling, double radiator. Airing cupboard.
- Bedroom (1): 8' 7'' x 13' 0'' (2.61m x 3.96m)
- Built-in wardrobe, single radiator.
- En Suite Wet Room:
- Electric shower and thermostatic shower, low flush WC, pedestal WHB.
- First Floor
- Bedroom (2): 15' 8'' x 14' 4'' (4.77m x 4.37m) (both max)
- Polished pine floor, built-in wardrobes, single radiator, WHB.
- Bedroom (3): 10' 8'' x 8' 7'' (3.25m x 2.61m) (both max)
- Polished pine floor, built-in wardrobe, single radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath, low flush WC, WHB in vanity unit. Part wall tiling.
- Summer house with electricity, insulation and double glazing. Second Summer house with electricity. Block built shed. Metal shed. Terraces, beds, hedges. Enclosed gardens surrounded with hedging providing secludes sitting areas with views of the Mourne Mountains.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.