11 Ardnabannon Road
, BT31 9EW
- Kitchen/Dining Area, Sitting Room (Bedroom 3)
- Living Room, Spiral staircase to Mezzanine
- 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Utility Room, Cloakroom
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Tarmac parking area and garden
- Yard and Barn to rear
Originally a dwelling and shop this is one of the notable buildings of Ardnabannon. It has now been transformed into a modern family home by the present owner with a style and substance which is sure to please. However the old barn to the rear leaves room for further improvement by a new owner.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- uPVC entrance door, ceramic tiled floor. Wainscoting to dado rail. Under stairs cloak cupboard.
- Sitting Room/ Bedroom (3): 10' 8'' x 14' 8'' (3.24m x 4.47m)
- Solid fuel stove, single radiator, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Living Room: 24' 6'' x 14' 8'' (7.48m x 4.46m) (both max)
- Solid fuel stove, laminate floor, three radiators. Spiral staircase to mezzanine. Open plan to Kitchen/Dining Area.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 35' 5'' x 10' 11'' (10.8m x 3.33m) (both max)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate doors and polished oak work surfaces, double ceramic sink. Stoves five ring gas range type cooker, Stoves extractor fan and canopy, integrated fridge. Ceramic tiled floor, part wall tiling, single radiator, French windows to rear yard.
- Utility: 6' 6'' x 7' 3'' (1.97m x 2.21m)
- Storage units with laminate doors and oak work surface. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor continued from Dining Area.
- Low flush W.C, pedestal WHB. Ceramic tiles continued from Utility Room.
- Mezzanine: 11' 8'' x 15' 5'' (3.56m x 4.7m) (both max)
- Single radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom (1): 10' 10'' x 14' 8'' (3.3m x 4.47m)
- Double radiator.
- Bedroom (2): 11' 0'' x 14' 9'' (3.36m x 4.49m)
- Built-in wardrobe, single radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal WHB, freestanding claw foot bath. Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Two radiators, ceramic tiled floor.
- Airing Cupboard on landing
- Tarmac parking area and garden to side. Yard and barn to rear. Vehicle access to yard from Ballybannan Road.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.