13 Annadorn Road
, BT30 8JU
- Sitting Room, Conservatory, Kitchen
- 4 Bedrooms (1 Walk-in Wardrobe), Bathroom
- Cloakroom, Utility Room, Games Room/Study
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Solar Panel for heating hot water
- Garage with Upper and Lower Levels
- Concrete Driveway and Gardens
Detached Split Level Dwelling
This highly individual dwelling resides in a triangle formed by Downpatrick (Approx 5 miles), Ballynahinch (Approx 7.5 miles) and Clough (Approx 5.5 miles) and as such is in a very tranquil but easily accessible location. The accommodation sits intriguingly over four floors and the house has superb views across the County Down countryside. Additional to the sale of the dwelling is the possibility to purchase up to approx. 2.35 acres of agricultural land.
- Level 1:
- Spacious Entrance Hall: 13' 1'' x 17' 0'' (3.99m x 5.19m)
- uPVC entrance door and side panels. Ceramic tiled floor, two double radiators. Feature pine staircase, double height ceiling with pine tongue and groove.
- Level 2:
- Sitting Room: 20' 1'' x 29' 1'' (6.11m x 8.86m) (both max)
- Fireplace with solid fuel stove and slate hearth, polished pine floor, television point, telephone point, three double radiators. Recessed ceiling lights, picture rail. Sliding door to Conservatory.
- Conservatory: 13' 0'' x 13' 1'' (3.95m x c4m)
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Kitchen: 13' 1'' x 11' 11'' (3.99m x 3.64m)
- Range of high and low level units with oak doors and laminate work surfaces, 1¾ bowl stainless steel sink, extractor fan and canopy. Part wall tiling, under shelf lighting. Recessed ceiling lights, single radiator.
- Level 3:
- Bedroom (1): 13' 1'' x 12' 8'' (3.99m x 3.87m) (into eaves)
- Polished pine floor, double radiator, walk-in wardrobe.
- Bathroom: 13' 1'' x 12' 10'' (4m x 3.9m) (both max)
- White suite comprising feature free standing bath, low flush W.C, pedestal WHB. Shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower, two heated towel rails. Part wall tiling. Airing cupboard.
- Level 1:
- Bedroom (2): 13' 1'' x 9' 5'' (4m x 2.88m)
- Double radiator.
- Bedroom (3): 9' 4'' x 13' 1'' (2.85m x 3.99m) (L shaped)
- Single radiator.
- Bedroom (4): 15' 7'' x 9' 6'' (4.76m x 2.89m) (L shaped)
- Single radiator.
- Cloakroom with W.C and WHB. Ceramic tiled floor, single radiator.
- BASEMENT LEVEL:
- Utility Room: 11' 11'' x 9' 11'' (3.62m x 3.02m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate doors and work surfaces. Double bowl stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, oil fired boiler.
- Games Room/Study: 19' 4'' x 27' 6'' (5.89m x 8.39m) (both max)
- Double radiator, range of storage shelving.
- Garage (Lower Level): 20' 1'' x 21' 7'' (6.12m x 6.58m) (both max)
- Power and light. Stairs to upper level.
- Garage (Upper Level): 20' 2'' into eaves x 21' 5'' (6.14m into eaves x 6.52m)
- Power and light and external staircase.
- Gardens, concrete driveway and parking area.
- Viewings: By appointment with the agents.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.