13 Glassdrumman Road
, BT34 4QJ
- Sitting Room, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining, Conservatory
- 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazed windows and doors
- Oil Fired Heating
- Driveway and parking area
- Large garden to side and rear
- Views of the Mourne Mountains
End Terrace House
Located in the village of Annalong this spacious end terrace house comprises two reception and three bedrooms. There is a kitchen with a dining area and small conservatory to the rear. The large site has parking and a terraced garden extending to the Annalong River.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- PVC Double glazed door.
- Sitting Room: 13' 10'' x 13' 0'' (4.21m x 3.96m) (into bay)
- Tiled fireplace and hearth.
- Living Room: 13' 10'' x 10' 10'' (4.21m x 3.30m) (both widest)
- Fireplace with granite surround and hearth.
- Kitchen/Dining: 10' 1'' x 18' 11'' (3.07m x 5.76m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate doors and work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer. Part wall tiling.
- Conservatory: 7' 10'' x 8' 2'' (2.39m x 2.49m)
- PVC Double glazed window and door.
- First Floor
- Spacious landing.
- Bedroom (1): 13' 3'' x 10' 9'' (4.04m x 3.27m) (both widest)
- Bedroom (2): 6' 2'' x 10' 10'' (1.88m x 3.30m) (both widest)
- Bedroom (3): 9' 1'' x 10' 1'' (2.77m x 3.07m) (both widest)
- White suite comprising W.C, WHB, panel bath. Wall tiling.
- Airing cupboard
- Front - Concrete driveway and parking area. Side and rear - Large terrace garden extending to Annalong River. Paved back yard. Garden store with coal store and outside W.C. PVC oil tank, oil fired boiler in housing.
- By appointment with the agents.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.