14 Elmgrove Park
, BT33 0BA
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Family Room/Bedroom 5
- 4 Bedrooms (1 En Suite), Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Tarmac Driveway
Semi Detached Chalet
The semi detached chalet is located within walking distance to the town, schools, promenade, parks and other amenities. The property was extended a number of years ago and provides excellent family accommodation. The rear of the property is south facing and enjoys excellent views of the Mourne Mountains.
- Ground Floor:
- Entrance Porch:
- PVC Double glazed door, tiled floor.
- Double PVC doors, laminate floor, dado rail. Cloak cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 10' 8'' x 17' 7'' (3.25m x 5.36m) (both widest)
- Fireplace with wooden surround and cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Laminate floor, cornice ceiling, television point.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 10' 8'' x 15' 3'' (3.25m x 4.64m) (both widest)
- Range of high and low level units with high gloss doors and laminate work surface. Integrated oven and induction hob, extractor fan, acrylic sink and drainer. Integrated washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor, larder, airing cupboard, cornice ceiling. PVC Double glazed door to rear garden.
- Family Room/Bedroom (5): 11' 4'' x 10' 1'' (3.45m x 3.07m)
- Laminate floor, built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom (1): 12' 8'' x 9' 2'' (3.86m x 2.79m) (both widest)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom (2): 10' 9'' x 10' 9'' (3.27m x 3.27m) (both widest)
- Cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising W.C, pedestal WHB, panel bath with thermostat shower and folding shower screen. Tiled floor, wall tiling.
- First Floor:
- Staircase with mahogany balustrade. Two landing cupboards.
- Bedroom (3): 10' 9'' x 20' 7'' (3.27m x 6.27m) (both widest)
- Built-in wardrobes and dressing table, under eaves storage.
- En suite Shower Room:
- Comprising W.C, WHB, shower cubicle with electric shower. Wall tiling, under eaves storage.
- Bedroom (4): 9' 11'' x 21' 2'' (3.02m x 6.45m) (both widest)
- Under eaves storage, television point.
- Front - Tarmac driveway and parking area, lawn. Rear - Enclosed garden, path, PVC oil storage tank, lawn, gravel beds. Condenser boiler. South facing with spectacular views of the Mourne Mountains.
- Garage 9' 10'' x 19' 4'' (2.99m x 5.89m)
- Roller door. Oil fired boiler, light and power.
- Viewings: By appointment with the agents.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchasers must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.