14A Castleglen Grove
, BT33 0WP
||14A Castleglen Grove, Dundrum, Newcastle
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Cloakroom
- 3 Bedrooms (1 En Suite), Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Tarmac driveway and large garden to front
- Enclosed garden to rear
Semi Detached House
This semi detached house is located in the popular Castleglen development off Dromara Road. The property is situated at the end of a cul de sac on a large corner site with a spacious garden and exceptional view over the countryside. The house comprises, Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Cloakroom, and to the first floor, 3 Bedrooms (1 en suite) and Bathroom.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Laminate floor.
- W.C, WHB, tiled floor.
- Sitting Room: 10' 3'' x 18' 0'' (3.12m x 5.48m) (both widest)
- Fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron inset and polished granite hearth. Laminate floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 17' 5'' x 9' 7'' (5.30m x 2.92m) (both widest)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate doors and work surface. Integrated oven and ceramic hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, stainless steel sink and drainer. Door to back garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom (1): 10' 3'' x 11' 6'' (3.12m x 3.50m) (both widest)
- Laminate floor, (sliding wardrobes excluded from sale).
- En Suite Shower Room:
- Comprising W.C, WHB, shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor, part wall tiling.
- Bedroom (2): 6' 11'' x 7' 6'' (2.11m x 2.28m) (both widest)
- Laminate floor.
- Bedroom (3): 10' 7'' x 9' 6'' (3.22m x 2.89m)
- White suite comprising W.C, WHB, panel bath, tiled floor.
- Airing Cupboard
- Front - Large garden with tarmac driveway and parking area, lawn. Uninterrupted countryside views. Rear - Enclosed garden with path and gravel area.
- Detached Garage: 13' 9'' x 18' 6'' (4.19m x 5.63m)
- Roller door, oil fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
- Viewings: By appointment with the agents.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.