16 Ardaluin Heights
, BT33 0RA
- 3 Reception, Kitchen/Dining Area, Study
- 4 Bedrooms (1 En suite)
- Cloakroom, Shower Room, Store Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Integral Double Garage
- Spacious Landscaped Gardens
- Tarmac Driveway and Parking Area
Situated in the ever popular and secluded cul-de-sac of Ardaluin Heights this property will appeal to anyone seeking a family home offering both tranquillity and luxury. Externally the gardens are stocked with an abundance of plants. Easy access to Tollymore Park Forest, beaches, the Mourne countryside and Royal County Down Golf Course further enhance the many attractions of this location.
- Ground Floor
- Tiled floor.
- Mahogany panel door and glazed side panel. Cloak cupboard, cloakroom with WC and WHB, under stairs storage. Laminate floor.
- Sitting Room: 13' 4'' x 21' 8'' (4.06m x 6.60m)
- Mahogany fireplace with marble inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, television point. Archway to Dining Room, French doors to rear garden patio.
- Dining Room: 12' 4'' x 10' 8'' (3.76m x 3.25m)
- Cornice ceiling, door to Kitchen.
- Living Room: 9' 11'' x 15' 0'' (3.02m x 4.57m)
- Fireplace with wooden mantelpiece and tiled hearth (No chimney. Low level vent for gas fire on gable wall). Built-in shelving and television plinth.
- Kitchen with Dining Area: 14' 8'' x 16' 0'' (4.47m x 4.87m) (both widest)
- Range of high and low level units with cream painted doors and laminate work surface. Integrated oven and gas hob, extractor fan, 1½ bowl sink and drainer, integrated fridge, integrated microwave oven. Part wall tiling, Chinese slate floor, recessed lighting. Door to garden from dining area.
- Utility Room:
- High and low level units with laminate doors and work surface, storage cupboards.
- Store Room: 10' 0'' x 11' 11'' (3.05m x 3.63m) (both widest)
- Built-in shelving.
- Study: 10' 4'' x 11' 11'' (3.15m x 3.63m)
- Built-in work desks and cupboards.
- With mahogany balustrade to First Floor.
- First Floor
- Spacious landing.
- Bedroom (1): 17' 7'' x 16' 8'' (5.36m x 5.08m) (both widest)
- Built-in wardrobe units, dressing table, drawers and window seat.
- En Suite:
- Comprising panel bath with telephone shower, W.C, vanity unit, cupboards and shelving. Part wall tiling, built-in storage cupboard, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom (2): 13' 5'' x 10' 5'' (4.09m x 3.17m) (both widest)
- Built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom (3): 13' 5'' x 10' 8'' (4.09m x 3.25m) (both widest)
- Built-in wardrobes, shelving and dressing table.
- Bedroom (4): 10' 8'' x 7' 5'' (3.25m x 2.26m) (both widest)
- Built-in wardrobes.
- Shower Room:
- White suite comprising quadrant shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostat shower, W.C, vanity unit with marble top. Part wall tiling, tiled floor, airing cupboard, recessed lights.
- Integral Double Garage: 16' 0'' x 18' 2'' (4.87m x 5.53m)
- Electric up and over door, built-in cupboards, gas boiler. (Garage windows not double glazed).
- Front - Tarmac driveway and parking, paved path. Lawns, trees, shrubs and flowerbeds. Side and rear - Lawns, trees and shrubs, stone steps to raised patio, raised flowerbeds. Paved patio, herb and vegetable garden, wooden shed.
- Viewings: By appointment with the agents.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchasers must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.