, BT33 0QZ
- Sitting Room, Conservatory, Kitchen/Dining Area
- 3 Bedrooms (1 En Suite), Bathroom, Utility Room
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Front and rear gardens
- Tarmac driveway leading to Garage
This beautifully presented bungalow sits on a very elevated site with one of the most spectacular views across Newcastle, the land beyond and the Irish Sea. The excellent location is matched by the spacious living accommodation and good quality bedrooms. With an enclosed rear garden, good parking and a garage this presents as a very attractive package.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Single radiator, telephone point, cornice ceiling.
- Sitting Room: 20' 8'' x 15' 2'' (6.29m x 4.62m) (into bay)
- Fireplace with marble surround and hearth. Two double radiators, television point, cornice ceiling. Provision for wall lights.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 20' 6'' x 12' 11'' (6.26m x 3.94m) (both max)
- Range of high and low level units with paint finish doors and marble work surface, 1½ bowl sink. Rayburn oil fired stove (non functioning). Four ring gas hob and electric oven. Plumbed for dishwasher. Double radiator, ceramic tiled floor, part wall tiling.
- Utility Room: 6' 6'' x 10' 0'' (1.98m x 3.04m)
- High and low level units matching those in Kitchen. Laminate work surface, stainless steel sink. Part wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor continued from Kitchen. Single radiator.
- Conservatory: 9' 5'' x 12' 5'' (2.86m x 3.79m) (both max)
- Ceramic tiled floor continued from Kitchen.
- Bedroom (1): 12' 4'' x 12' 11'' (3.75m x 3.93m)
- Single radiator, built-in wardrobes.
- En Suite Shower Room:
- Shower cubicle with Mira Sport shower, WHB, low flush W.C. Part wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, single radiator.
- Bedroom (2): 13' 0'' x 10' 8'' (3.95m x 3.24m)
- Single radiator, built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom (3): 9' 10'' x 10' 8'' (3m x 3.25m)
- Single radiator, built-in wardrobe, radiator in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, WHB in vanity unit, panel bath. Shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatic shower. Part wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- Small garden to front. Tarmac parking to front and side, leading to garage. Enclosed garden to rear with sun terrace. uPVC oil storage tank. Oil fired boiler.
- Garage: 9' 11'' x 18' 8'' (3.01m x 5.68m)
- Light and power.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.