18 Rathcillan Court
, BT33 0UA
- Sitting Room
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Area
- Inset Stovax Stove
- Three Bedrooms (1 En-Suite)
- Mature Enclosed Rear Garden
- Decking Area
Semi - Detached Townhouse
Located in the ever popular Rathcillan development off the Bryansford Road, this three bedroom family home provides spacious accommodation over three floors. The mature garden offers a tranquil setting with views of the Mourne Mountains while the amenities of Newcastle and the wider area are easily accessible.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate Flooring. Cloakroom with W.C and W.H.B. Staircase With Pine Balustrade to first floor
- Sitting Room 11' 9'' x 16' 1'' (3.58m x 4.90m) (both widest)
- Utility room
- High and Low level units, sink. Part wall tiling. Plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Area 18' 4'' x 23' 4'' (5.58m x 7.11m) (both widest)
- Fireplace with Stovax cast iron inset stove, hearth, laminate flooring. Kitchen Area with high and low level units and wooden worksurfaces. Integrated 5 burner gas hob, built in oven and microwave oven. Stainless Steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer. Part wall tiling. Dining area with French Doors to Conservatory.
- Conservatory 8' 8'' x 9' 8'' (2.64m x 2.94m)
- PVC Double glazed with tiled floor. Door to rear garden.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 1 10' 7'' x 13' 1'' (3.22m x 3.98m) (both widest)
- Built-in wardrobe. Ensuite.
- Comprising Vanity unit, W.C, W.H.B and shower cubicle with Electric shower
- Bedroom 2 7' 5'' x 9' 9'' (2.26m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3 9' 8'' x 6' 9'' (2.94m x 2.06m)
- White suite comprising W.C, W.H.B, panel bath with telephone shower, glass panel. Tiled floor, part wall tiling.
- Folding Ladder to Floored Attic
- Front - Communal car parking. Rear - Spacious enclosed garden with patio, lawn, trees and shrubs. Decking area. PVC oil tank, oil-fired boiler in housing.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchasers must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.
- By appointment with the agents.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.