181 Main Street
, BT33 0LY
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area,
- 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating (plumbed for gas)
- Double Glazed Windows
- Garage and Studio
- Driveway and yard area
- Gardens to front and rear
Semi Detached House
This impressive semi-detached villa, while being situated on Main Street, Dundrum and having very easy access to the amenities of the village, nevertheless enjoys great privacy with excellent views toward the sea and the neighbouring church. It is understood that the house was built in 1918 and although retaining various period features has been brought up to date by the recent owners. This is a home which is sure to appeal to a wide market of potential buyers with Murlough Nature Reserve and The Mourne Mountains near by.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Porch:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall:
- Polished oak floor.
- Sitting Room: 11' 6'' x 12' 5'' (3.5m x 3.78m)
- Polished parquet floor, fireplace with mahogany surround, cast metal inset and slate tiled hearth. Television point, telephone point, Built-in cupboard and shelves. Double radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 11' 11'' x 17' 5'' (3.62m x 5.31m) (both max)
- Range of high and low level units with oak doors and laminate work surfaces. Island, extractor fan and canopy, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink. Recessed lighting in Kitchen area. Polished oak floor, period fireplace in Dining Area with painted wood surround, cast metal and tiled inset and tiled hearth. Cornice ceiling in Dining Area. Double radiator, television point.
- Shower Room:
- White suite comprising pedestal WHB, low flush W.C, corner shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Ceramic tiled floor, full wall tiling, plumbed for washing machine, recessed ceiling lights.
- Open tread staircase to First Floor
- Bedroom (1): 11' 10'' x 12' 10'' (3.61m x 3.90m) (both max)
- Polished semi solid oak floor, single radiator, built-in cupboard.
- Bedroom (2): 11' 6'' x 10' 3'' (3.51m x 3.13m)
- Single radiator, built-in wardrobes with airing cupboard.
- White suite comprising panel bath with telephone shower, pedestal WHB, low flush W.C. Full wall tiling, polished oak floor continued from landing. Feature radiator, heated towel rail, recessed ceiling lights.
- Garden to front with concrete driveway to garage. Yard beside garage. Oil fired boiler, uPVC oil tank. Greenhouse.
- Garage: 11' 5'' x 17' 8'' (3.48m x 5.39m)
- Power and light, W.C.
- Studio: 11' 5'' x 17' 11'' (3.49m x 5.46m)
- Polished pine floor, tongue and groove ceiling, WHB, electric heater.
- Viewings: By appointment with the agents.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchasers must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.