, BT33 0RH
||2 Castleglen, Dundrum
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility Room
- 3 Bedrooms (1 En Suite), Bathroom
- Oil fired central heating (Unknown if functional)
- PVC Double glazed windows
- Garden to front and rear
- EPC Rating: C69
Semi Detached House
This semi detached house is located in the village of Dundrum and is within walking distance of the Main Street and Murlough Nature Reserve. The house is situated in a quite cul de sac and has excellent views of the Mourne Mountains.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Tiled floor.
- W.C, WHB, tiled floor.
- Sitting Room: 12' 10'' x 18' 0'' (3.91m x 5.48m) (both widest)
- Fireplace with wooden surround and cast iron inset, tiled hearth. Laminate floor.
- Kitchen: 14' 2'' x 10' 4'' (4.31m x 3.15m)
- Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink ,(dishwasher and cooker not functional). Tiled floor.
- Utility Room: 5' 2'' x 10' 5'' (1.57m x 3.17m) (both widest)
- First Floor
- Bedroom (1): 12' 1'' x 11' 7'' (3.68m x 3.53m) (both widest)
- En Suite Shower Room:
- Comprising W.C, WHB, shower with no glazed panel (unknown if electric shower is functional).
- Bedroom (2): 12' 1'' x 10' 4'' (3.68m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom (3): 7' 9'' x 7' 6'' (2.36m x 2.28m) (both widest)
- White suite comprising W.C, WHB, bath. Wall tiling, floor tiling.
- Airing Cupboard
- Front - Tarmac driveway, lawn, trees and shrubs. Rear - Lawn, PVC oil tank, oil fired boiler in housing (unknown if functional), metal shed, wooden shed.
- Viewings: By appointment with the agents.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.