, BT33 0RH
||2 Castleglen, Dundrum
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility Room
- 3 Bedrooms (1 En Suite), Bathroom
- Oil fired central heating (Unknown if functional)
- PVC Double glazed windows
- Garden to front and rear
- EPC Rating: C69
Semi Detached House
NOTICE OF OFFER 2 Castleglen, Dundrum, Co Down, BT33 0RH. By order of the mortgagees in possession, we would advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £138,000. Any person wishing to increase on this offer should notify the selling agents of their best offer either prior to exchange or within the next 7 days which ever is sooner. James Wilson & Son Estate Agents, 51 Main Street, Newcastle, BT33 0AD. Tel: 028 43723220
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Tiled floor.
- W.C, WHB, tiled floor.
- Sitting Room: 12' 10'' x 18' 0'' (3.91m x 5.48m) (both widest)
- Fireplace with wooden surround and cast iron inset, tiled hearth. Laminate floor.
- Kitchen: 14' 2'' x 10' 4'' (4.31m x 3.15m)
- Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink ,(dishwasher and cooker not functional). Tiled floor.
- Utility Room: 5' 2'' x 10' 5'' (1.57m x 3.17m) (both widest)
- First Floor
- Bedroom (1): 12' 1'' x 11' 7'' (3.68m x 3.53m) (both widest)
- En Suite Shower Room:
- Comprising W.C, WHB, shower with no glazed panel (unknown if electric shower is functional).
- Bedroom (2): 12' 1'' x 10' 4'' (3.68m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom (3): 7' 9'' x 7' 6'' (2.36m x 2.28m) (both widest)
- White suite comprising W.C, WHB, bath. Wall tiling, floor tiling.
- Airing Cupboard
- Front - Tarmac driveway, lawn, trees and shrubs. Rear - Lawn, PVC oil tank, oil fired boiler in housing (unknown if functional), metal shed, wooden shed.
- Viewings: By appointment with the agents.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.