20 Slievehanny Park
, BT31 9ES
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area
- 3 Bedrooms (1 En Suite), Bathroom, Cloakroom
- Wooden Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Front and rear gardens
- Tarmac driveway
Semi Detached House
This semi detached house provides good family accommodation and is situated in a small rural development in Clonvaraghan. The house has parking to the side and a rear garden with elevated views of the countryside.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Wooden tongue and groove door, tiled floor. Cloak cupboard, recessed lighting.
- W.C, WHB, tiled floor.
- Sitting Room: 11' 5'' x 15' 5'' (3.48m x 4.70m) (both widest)
- Fireplace with cast iron inset stove, tiled hearth and wooden mantlepiece.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 19' 2'' x 10' 4'' (5.84m x 3.15m) (both widest)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate cupboards and work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated oven and gas hob, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher. Tiled floor, part wall tiling, recessed lighting. Back porch, door to garden.
- First Floor
- Staircase to first floor with painted balustrade
- Bedroom (1): 12' 0'' x 11' 7'' (3.65m x 3.53m) (both widest)
- En Suite Shower Room:
- Comprising W.C, vanity unit with WHB. Shower cubicle with Mira shower unit. Wall and floor tiling, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom (2): 11' 11'' x 10' 8'' (3.63m x 3.25m) (both widest)
- Laminate floor, built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom (3): 7' 11'' x 7' 5'' (2.41m x 2.26m)
- Laminate floor.
- White suite comprising W.C, WHB, panel bath. Floor tiling, part wall tiling.
- Airing Cupboard
- Front - Tarmac driveway. Rear - Paved area, concrete base for shed. Lawn, terraced decked area, wooden shed.
- Viewing: By appointment with the agents.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.