23 King Street
, BT33 0HD
||23 King Street, Newcastle
- Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility Room
- 4 Bedrooms (1 Walk-in Dressing Room), Bathroom, Wet Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Heating
- Garden and driveway to front
- Enclosed garden to rear extending to Donard Forest wall
- Detached Garage
- EPC Certificate Number: 8090-2398-0422-6003-3003
King Street, and the general harbour area, is the oldest and most traditional part of Newcastle. This property has an elevated position and enjoys views over Dundrum Bay and beyond. Secluded patio to the rear leads to a large garden extending to Donard Forest. The property is in excellent condition and provides good family accommodation.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Open plan to Hall.
- Hall: 7' 8'' x 13' 3'' (2.34m x 4.04m)
- Oak semi solid floor, open plan to Living Room.
- Living Room: 11' 0'' x 17' 2'' (3.35m x 5.23m)
- Fireplace with wooden surround, tiled inset and stone hearth. Semi solid oak floor, cornice ceiling. Window overlooking Dundrum Bay.
- Hall: 9' 5'' x 13' 4'' (2.87m x 4.06m)
- Semi solid oak floor. Archway to Kitchen/Dining Area.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 17' 4'' x 8' 7'' (5.28m x 2.61m)
- Range of high and low level units with painted oak doors, drawers and laminate work surface. Integrated high level oven, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, provision for fridge/freezer. Laminate floor, sliding patio doors to rear patio.
- Utility Room/Airing Cupboard: 5' 5'' x 6' 7'' (1.65m x 2.01m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, shelving, hot tank.
- Bedroom (1): 9' 10'' x 9' 11'' (2.99m x 3.02m)
- Oak semi solid floor, window overlooking Dundrum Bay.
- White suite comprising W.C, pedestal WHB, panel bath with telephone shower and glass shower panel. Painted wood floor, recessed lighting.
- First Floor
- Bedroom (2): 9' 8'' x 16' 10'' (2.94m x 5.13m) (to under eaves)
- Pine polished floor. Walk-in Dressing Room.
- Bedroom (3): 8' 11'' x 9' 2'' (2.72m x 2.79m) (L shaped both widest)
- Pine polished floor.
- Bedroom (4): 10' 6'' x 13' 0'' (3.20m x 3.96m)
- Wet Room:
- White suite comprising W.C, WHB, shower with thermostat controls and drench shower head. Tiled floor, part PVC wall panelling, recessed lighting. Under floor heating.
- Front - Concrete driveway, lawn, trees, shrubs and path. Rear - Enclosed rear garden with patio. Steps to terraced garden which extends to Donard Forest wall. Polly tunnel, PVC oil tank.
- Detached Garage:
- (Currently divided into two sections), oil fired boiler.
- By appointment with the agents.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.