24 Dolmen Park
, BT31 9UZ
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Cloakroom
- 3 Bedrooms (1 En Suite), Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Partly floored roof space and Velux window
- Tarmac parking area to front
- Enclosed garden to rear
Mid Terrace House
This excellently presented mid terrace provides spacious family accommodation with the possibility of increasing it further. The semi-rural location is very tranquil but with easy access to surrounding areas.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- uPVC entrance door and side light. Ceramic tiled floor, radiator, telephone point.
- Sitting Room: 11' 2'' x 14' 8'' (3.41m x 4.47m)
- Fireplace with multi fuel stove, polished granite hearth. Polished oak floor, television point, double radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 18' 4'' x 12' 2'' (5.6m x 3.7m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate doors and work surfaces, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink. Integrated ceramic hob, integrated high level oven and microwave, extractor fan and canopy, integrated dishwasher. Provision for American style fridge/freezer. Storage cupboard. Ceramic tiled floor continued from Hall, part wall tiling, double radiator. French windows to garden.
- Low flush W.C and WHB. Ceramic tiled floor continued from Hall, radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom (1): 11' 10'' x 12' 2'' (3.6m x 3.71m)
- Walk-in wardrobe. Polished oak floor, radiator.
- Bedroom (2): 10' 8'' x 15' 8'' (3.26m x 4.77m)
- Polished oak floor, radiator, television point.
- En Suite Shower Room:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal WHB. Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Ceramic tiled floor, radiator.
- Bedroom (3): 11' 4'' x 11' 2'' (3.45m x 3.41m)
- Built-in wardrobe, bedroom unit. Polished oak floor, radiator.
- Bathroom: 11' 4'' x 9' 10'' (3.46m x 2.99m)
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal WHB. Corner bath, shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Ceramic tiled floor, part wall tiling, radiator.
- Roofspace: 23' 5'' x 19' 0'' (7.13m x 5.78m) (both approx)
- Partly floored. Velux window. At the time of construction the house was left by the builder with a view to converting the roofspace.
- To front - Tarmac parking, small garden area. To rear - Enclosed garden, uPVC oil storage tank, oil fired boiler.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.