25 Rathcillan Wood
, BT33 0UG
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Sun Lounge
- 3 Bedrooms (1 En Suite), Bathroom, Cloakroom
- Oil Fired Heating
- Double Glazing
- Lawn and pavior parking to front
- Garden side and rear with lawn and gravel
End Terrace House
Situated in the prestigious Rathcillan development off Bryansford Road this property has been finished to an excellent standard. The property enjoys views of the Mourne Mountains and countryside from both the house and garden.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Hardwood tongue and groove door, laminate floor. Cloakroom with W.C and WHB. French doors to Sitting Room.
- Sitting Room: 10' 9'' x 19' 1'' (3.27m x 5.81m) (both widest)
- Fireplace with wood surround and stone effect inset and hearth, gas fire, laminate floor, television point.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 17' 8'' x 11' 7'' (5.38m x 3.53m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate cupboards and work surface, enamel sink and drainer. Extractor fan, integrated Neff oven and ceramic hob, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher. Part wall tiling, tiled floor. French doors to Sun Lounge.
- Sun Lounge: 10' 6'' x 10' 2'' (3.20m x 3.10m)
- Tiled floor, recessed lights, door to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Pine balustrade to First Floor.
- Bedroom (1): 13' 10'' x 11' 3'' (4.21m x 3.43m) (both widest)
- French doors to balcony with views of the Mourne Mountains.
- En-Suite Shower Room:
- White suite comprising W.C, pedestal WHB, shower cubicle with electric shower. Wall tiling, tiled floor.
- Bedroom (2): 6' 5'' x 8' 8'' (1.95m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom (3): 10' 11'' x 8' 8'' (3.32m x 2.64m)
- Airing Cupboard
- White suite comprising W.C, WHB, panel bath with telephone shower, tiled floor, wall tiling.
- Front - Brick pavior parking area, lawn. Rear - Garden side and rear with lawn and gravel, wooden shed, oil fired boiler, PVC oil storage tank.
- By appointment with the agents.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.