29 Marguerite Park
, BT33 0PE
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/ Dining Area
- 5 Bedroom - 3 Ground Floor
- 2 Shower Rooms
- Detached Garage
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Heating
- South Facing Rear Garden
Detached Chalet Bungalow
Situated in a popular development just off Bryansford Road, this detached chalet bungalow offers generous family accommodation finished to an exceptional standard, further complimented by detached garage and south- facing rear garden.
- Entrance Porch
- Composite door, tiled floor.
- PVC double glazed door, vinyl tiled floor in herringbone style. Cloak cupboard, cornice ceiling.
- Sitting Room 12' 9'' x 15' 2'' (3.88m x 4.62m)
- Inset high level Stovax wood burning stove, slate hearth, cornice ceiling, french doors to kitchen/dining area.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Kitchen 20' 9'' x 9' 7'' (6.32m x 2.92m)
- High and low level units with painted oak doors and drawers, corian style leather finish worksurfaces and splash back, integrated Neff induction hob, stainless steel extractor fan, 1 ½ bowl sink, integrated Neff dishwasher, bin drawer, Neff double oven and Neff microwave, Samsung American style fridge/freezer, recessed lighting, tiled floor.
- Dining Area 8' 2'' x 15' 0'' (2.49m x 4.57m)
- Dresser unit and built in cupboards to match kitchen units, archway to Sunroom.
- Sunroom 14' 5'' x 12' 1'' (4.39m x 3.68m)
- Vaulted ceiling with large V-shaped windows, recessed lights, sliding patio doors to rear garden, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1/ Study 7' 9'' x 9' 2'' (2.36m x 2.79m)
- Oak finished floor, wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 9' 11'' x 12' 4'' (3.02m x 3.76m)
- Oak finished floor, double wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 11' 9'' x 9' 0'' (3.58m x 2.74m)
- Double wardrobe.
- Shower Room 6' 1'' x 9' 9'' (1.85m x 2.97m)
- White suite with WC, vanity unit with WHB, shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- First Floor
- Staircase with mahogany balustrade. Landing with study area.
- Bedroom 4 10' 1'' x 13' 7'' (3.07m x 4.14m)
- Dormer window, storage cupboard, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 5 8' 11'' x 13' 9'' (2.72m x 4.19m)
- Built in cupboard, under eaves storage, recessed lighting.
- Shower Room 6' 7'' x 7' 0'' (2.01m x 2.13m)
- White suite comprising WC, WHB with vanity unit, shower cubicle, heated towel rail.
- Front - driveway with brick paviors. Rear - enclosed garden with paved patio, lawn and shrubs, wood store. Detached Garage - Roller door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine, sink.
- By appointment with the Agent.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchasers must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.