3 Cudgel Row
, BT31 9LX
||3 Cudgel Row, Annsborough, Castlewellan
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area
- 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Solid Fuel and Oil Fired Central Heating
- Yard to rear
This mid terrace is attractively priced giving a rare opportunity in this price bracket for first time buyers or investors. With a semi-rural environment it benefits form a rural atmosphere while nevertheless being close to Castlewellan.
- Ground Floor
- Meter box, wood effect laminate flooring.
- Entrance Hall:
- Glazed door, dado rail, radiator, telephone point, wood effect laminate flooring.
- Sitting Room: 13' 10'' (at widest) x 11' 6'' (4.21m x 3.50m)
- Fireplace with brick surround, tiled hearth and high capacity back boiler. Television plinth, glazed door display cabinet, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, double radiator, wood effect laminate flooring. Glazed door to Hall.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 17' 11'' (at widest) x 11' 4'' (5.46m x 3.45m)
- Range of white finished high and low level cupboards with laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink. Extractor canopy. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Breakfast bar and glazed display cabinet, storage cupboard. Ceramic tiled floor, part wall tiling, double radiator.
- Back Porch:
- W.C and WHB.
- First Floor
- Bedroom (1): 10' 6'' x 11' 6'' (3.20m x 3.50m)
- Built in wardrobe, dado rail, radiator.
- Bedroom (2): 7' 3'' x 8' 7'' (2.21m x 2.61m)
- Bedroom (3): 10' 1'' x 11' 6'' (3.07m x 3.50m)
- Built in wardrobe, radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath with Mira electric shower over bath. Low flush W.C, pedestal WHB. Part wall tiling, radiator.
- Airing cupboard and storage cupboard on landing.
- To rear – Enclosed yard, uPVC oil storage tank, boiler house.
- By appointment with the agents.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.