3 The Orchard
, BT33 0RJ
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Conservatory, Cloakroom, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom.
- Mahogany Woodgrain PVC Windows to house (conservatory has wooden double glazing)
- Oil Fired Heating
- Garden Front and Rear with Driveway and Parking to Side
- Within Walking Distance of the Town
The Orchard, Newcastle
Located just off Dundrum Road this detached house is within easy walking distance of the town centre, Royal County Down Golf Club, promenade and other town amenities. There is garden to the front with driveway and parking to the side, garage and enclosed garden to the rear.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC double glazed door and side window. Cloakroom with WC and WHB.
- Sitting Room 13' 10'' x 13' 5'' (4.21m x 4.09m) (plus bay window)
- Fireplace with wooden surround, tiled inset and hearth, Baxi grate, cornice ceiling, french doors to dining room.
- Dining Room 9' 9'' x 11' 10'' (2.97m x 3.60m)
- Cornice ceiling, french doors to conservatory.
- Kitchen 10' 1'' x 11' 11'' (3.07m x 3.63m)
- High and low level units with oak doors and laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled floor, part wall tiling, door to conservatory.
- Conservatory 13' 0'' x 9' 2'' (3.96m x 2.79m) (both widest) Wooden double glazed windows and doors.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 10' 8'' x 11' 11'' (3.25m x 3.63m)
- Two built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 10' 3'' x 13' 5'' (3.12m x 4.09m)(both widest)
- Bedroom 3 8' 4'' x 10' 0'' (2.54m x 3.05m)(both widest)
- Built in wardrobe.
- Airing Cupboard
- Coloured suite comprising, WC, WHB, panel bath, shower cubicle, wall tiling.
- Front - Tarmac driveway and parking area, lawn trees and shrubs. Rear - Garage 12' 1" x 17' 6" Up and over door, light and power points, oil fired boiler. Enclosed garden with paving, gravel and raided beds, PVC oil tank.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.