, BT33 0FD
- Sitting Room, Living/Dining Room, Family Room, Sun Room/Dining Room
- Kitchen, Utility Room, Cloakroom
- 4 Bedrooms (2 En Suite), Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Heating
- 7 Zone underfloor heating to ground floor, first from radiators
- First floor has concrete slabs
- Large detached garage with remote control door
- Spacious car parking area
- Alarm System
The Ashleigh development has enjoyed a reputation for the highest quality, attention to detail and luxurious accommodation. This particular property has been finished to an exceptional standard and sets new levels for family living in Newcastle. This stunning property was constructed about four years ago and has been rarely used since it completion. The secluded location enjoys views or the Mourne Mountains from the front and rear garden and is within walking distance of the town centre.
- Ground Floor
- Tiled floor, panel door with fan light and double glazed side panels. Cornice ceiling.
- Entrance Hall:
- Glazed door and side windows. Large hall with tiled floor, cornice ceiling, recessed lighting. Cloak cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 12' 11'' x 18' 7'' (3.93m x 5.66m) (both widest)
- Glazed double doors from Hall. Marble fireplace with polished granite inset and hearth. Laminate floor, cornice ceiling, decorative wood panelling to front window.
- Living/Dining Room: 15' 3'' x 13' 7'' (4.64m x 4.14m) (both widest)
- Glazed double doors from Hall. Laminate floor, cornice ceiling, decorative wood panelling around front windows.
- Kitchen: 16' 7'' x 14' 5'' (5.05m x 4.39m) (both widest)
- Range of high and low level units with painted doors and reconstituted stone work surface. Bosch integral ceramic hob, extractor fan, two Bosch high level ovens. Built-in dresser unit, two pull-out larder units. Samsung American style fridge/freezer, wine rack. Island unit with 1½ bowl stainless steel sink. Quooker hot water dispenser, integrated Neff dishwasher, bin drawer, wooden breakfast bar, wine/beer fridge. Pop up socket bank, reconstituted stone work top. Tiled floor, recessed lighting, patio doors to rear garden.
- Utility Room: 7' 8'' x 10' 3'' (2.34m x 3.12m) (both widest)
- High and low level units with wood painted doors, laminate work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer. Zanussi washing machine, Zanussi tumble dryer. Recessed lighting, tiled floor.
- W.C, WHB, heated towel rail. Tiled floor, recessed lighting, illuminated mirror.
- Family Room: 12' 10'' x 14' 11'' (3.91m x 4.54m) (both widest)
- Glazed double doors from Kitchen. Fireplace with Clearview multi-fuel burning stove. Tiled floor.
- Sun Room/Dining Room: 12' 2'' x 13' 0'' (3.71m x 3.96m)
- Glazed double doors from Family Room. Tiled floor, double patio doors to rear garden.
- Staircase to first floor with oak and painted balustrades
- Spacious landing with study/reception area
- Master Bedroom: 13' 5'' x 12' 8'' (4.09m x 3.86m)
- High level television point, walk-in wardrobe.
- En Suite Shower Room:
- Comprising W.C, vanity unit with WHB, shower cubicle with thermostat shower. Heated towel rail, tiled floor, wall tiling, recessed lighting, illuminated mirror.
- Bedroom (2): 13' 4'' x 11' 9'' (4.06m x 3.58m)
- High level television point, built-in wardrobe.
- En Suite Shower Room:
- Comprising W.C, vanity unit with WHB, shower cubicle with thermostat shower. Wall tiling, tiled floor, illuminated mirror, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom (3): 13' 4'' x 11' 6'' (4.06m x 3.50m)
- Built-in wardrobe, TV Point.
- Bedroom (4): 16' 4'' x 10' 4'' (4.97m x 3.15m) (both widest)
- TV point
- White suite comprising W.C, vanity unit with WHB. Free standing bath with telephone shower. Quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower and thermostat shower. Two heated towel rails, tiled floor, wall tiling, recessed lighting, illuminated mirror.
- Airing Cupboard
- Front - Brick paver driveway and parking area. Lawn, trees and shrubs. Rear - Enclosed garden with patio, lawn, trees and shrubs. Natural stone wall to rear and side. PVC oil tank.
- Detached Garage: 19' 4'' x 19' 11'' (5.89m x 6.07m) (both widest)
- Electric roller door, oil fired boiler, loft storage.
- All carpets and blinds are included in the sale, other items may be available to purchase at valuation if desired.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.