4 Marguerite Close
, BT33 0RZ
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area
- 5 Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Separate Shower Room and W.C.
- Private Enclosed Garden with Views of Mourne Mountains
- Tarmac Driveway and Parking Area
- Detached Garage
- Mains Gas Heating
Detached Chalet Bungalow
This detached five bedroom chalet bungalow is located in a popular residential area off Bryansford Road. The private, enclosed garden enjoys excellent views of the Mourne Mountains. The property offers spacious accommodation and is very well presented throughout.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Black PVC double glazed door and side window. Oak floor. Cloak cupboard. Cornice Ceiling.
- Lounge 13' 2'' x 15' 9'' (4.01m x 4.80m)
- Fireplace with polished stone surround and granite hearth, inset gas fire. Oak Floor. Bay window, cornice ceiling. French doors to kitchen/dining area.
- Kitchen/ Dining Area 21' 2'' x 9' 9'' (6.45m x 2.97m)
- High and low level units with shaker style laminate cupboards and laminate work surfaces. Integrated gas hob, integrated oven, stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Part wall tiling, laminate floor, recessed lighting. Sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- Reception Room/ Bedroom 5 7' 10'' x 9' 5'' (2.39m x 2.87m)
- Laminate floor, built in wardrobes, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 3 9' 9'' x 12' 7'' (2.97m x 3.83m)
- Laminate floor, built in sliding robes, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 4 11' 11'' x 8' 11'' (3.63m x 2.72m)
- Laminate floor, built in robes with louvre doors, cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising W.C, vanity unit with W.H.B, panel bath, shower cubicle with thermostat shower. Part wall tiling, part PVC shower panelling, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- Airing Cupboard with Gas Boiler
- First Floor
- Sitting/ study area with velux window and storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 2 10' 2'' x 13' 8'' (3.10m x 4.16m)
- Velux window, under eaves storage.
- Bedroom 1 13' 2'' x 13' 8'' (4.01m x 4.16m)
- Under eaves storage, gable window.
- W.C, W.H.B, part wall tiling, velux window.
- Shower Room
- Walk in shower with electric shower unit, part wall tiling, tiled floor, under eaves storage.
- Front - Tarmac driveway and parking area. Lawn, trees and shrubs. Rear - Enclosed garden with excellent views of the Mourne Mountains. Lawn, patio, water tap.
- Detached Garage
- Up and over door, plumbed for washing machine.
- By appointment with the Agents.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchasers must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.