40 Ballyhafry Road
, BT33 0PS
- Living Room, Dining Room, Family Room, Games Room, Study
- Kitchen/Dining Area, Cloakroom, Utility Room
- 7 Bedrooms (1 en suite), Bathroom
- Oil Fired Heating
- Double Glazed
- Rosemary Tiled Roof
- Tarmac Driveway, Brick Paved Paths
- Beam Vacuum System
- Spectacular views of the countryside from Castlewellan to St John's Point
Located on the outskirts of Bryansford this spacious family residence extends to approximately 5000 sq ft over three floors. The property has been built to a very high standard and is set in approximately 1 acre of landscaped gardens. Accessed by a tarmac driveway there is a spacious parking area to the side and enclosed patio area to the rear. The location provides easy access to both Newcastle and Castlewellan and other local amenities such as Tollymore Forest Park, Royal County Down Golf Course and Castlewellan Forest Park.
- Entrance Porch: 4' 5'' x 7' 10'' (1.35m x 2.39m)
- Double hardwood entrance doors, solid oak floor.
- Wooden doors and with glazed side panels. Solid oak floor.
- Family Room: 13' 3'' x 15' 8'' (4.04m x 4.77m)
- Marble fireplace with wooden mantle and granite hearth, oak floor.
- Dining Room: 11' 7'' x 15' 3'' (3.53m x 4.64m) (both widest)
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Living Room: 22' 4'' x 13' 0'' (6.80m x 3.96m)
- Mahogany surround fireplace with marble inset and hearth, gas fire. Sliding doors leading to enclosed patio area.
- Study: 11' 8'' x 9' 9'' (3.55m x 2.97m)
- Oak floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 30' 8'' x 13' 2'' (9.34m x 4.01m) (both widest)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, breakfast bar with display units, Franke sink with drainer. Integrated dishwasher, integrated hob. Tiled floor, part wall tiling, tongue and groove ceiling, recess spot lights, radiator.
- Dining Area:
- Oak floor, tongue and groove ceiling, recess spot lights.
- Games Room: 19' 7'' x 19' 6'' (5.96m x 5.94m) (both widest)
- Tiled floor, recessed spot lights, Beam vacuum system.
- Utility Room: 13' 2'' x 10' 9'' (4.01m x 3.27m) (both widest)
- High and low level units with laminate work surface, plumbed for washing machine, recess for tumble dryer, recess for fridge freezer. Tiled floor, Franke sink with drainer, Neff gas hob.
- Cloakroom: 4' 10'' x 9' 9'' (1.47m x 2.97m)
- WC and WHB. Tiled floor, part wall tiling.
- First Floor
- Mahogany staircase from ground floor.
- Landing with large picture window
- Bedroom (1): 14' 6'' x 14' 8'' (4.42m x 4.47m) (both widest)
- Picture window with countryside views from Castlewellan to St John's Point.
- En-suite: 10' 2'' x 11' 0'' (3.10m x 3.35m)
- WC, vanity unit with WHB, shower cubicle with power shower. Tiled floor, part wall tiling.
- Bedroom (2): 13' 0'' x 14' 4'' (3.96m x 4.37m)
- Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom (3): 10' 9'' x 9' 8'' (3.27m x 2.94m) (both widest)
- Built in wardrobe and dressing table, oak semi solid floor.
- Bedroom (4): 17' 1'' x 9' 8'' (5.20m x 2.94m) (both widest)
- Built in wardrobe and under eaves storage.
- Bedroom (5): 13' 3'' x 11' 0'' (4.04m x 3.35m)
- Built in wardrobes.
- WC, vanity unit with WHB, shower cubicle with thermostat shower, corner jacuzzi style bath. Tiled floor, wall tiling.
- Second Floor
- Mahogany staircase.
- Viewing gallery with spectacular views of the countryside from Castlewellan to St John's Point.
- Bedroom (6): 11' 0'' x 13' 4'' (3.35m x 4.06m)
- Under eaves storage.
- Bedroom (7): 15' 4'' x 13' 3'' (4.67m x 4.04m)
- Built in wardrobe.
- Front - Mature landscaped enclosed garden, tarmac driveway, lights, flowerbeds, brick paved paths and brick paved steps to front door. Rear - Enclosed paved patio area with mature shrubs surrounding. Boiler house with oil fired boiler.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.