, BT33 0SG
- Sitting Room/Kitchen/Dining Area, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Heating
- Communal Car Park
This second floor penthouse apartment is located in a small development off the Dromara Road, it is very well presented and is within close walking distance of Dundrum Main Street, Murlough Nature Reserve and Dundrum Castle. From its elevated position there are excellent views of the Mourne Mountains and surrounding countryside.
- Laminate Floor, Storage cupboard
- Sitting Room/Kitchen/Dining Area 30' 0'' x 13' 10'' (9.14m x 4.21m)
- (both widest)
- Sitting Room
- Fireplace with wooden surround and granite inset, laminate floor. French doors open to small balcony.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- High and low level units with laminate work surface and cupboards, integrated AEG oven and five burner gas hob, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, stainless steel extractor fan. Part wall tiling, laminate floor.
- Bedroom 1 11' 9'' x 12' 10'' (3.58m x 3.91m)
- Built in slide wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 10' 0'' x 10' 1'' (3.05m x 3.07m)
- Laminate floor, gas boiler.
- White suite comprising corner bath with shower and glass panel, WC and WHB. Tiled floor, heated towel rail, part wall tiling.
- Service Charge
- (2019) £57.00 per month (includes Building Insurance)
- Entrance Hall 5' 9'' x 4' 9'' (1.75m x 1.45m)
- Tiled Floor
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.