41 St. Malachys Avenue
, BT31 9EA
- Sitting Room, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- PVC Single Glazed Windows
- Solid Fuel Heating
- Enclosed front and rear gardens
Mid Terrace Bungalow
Located at the end of St Malachy's Avenue this terrace bungalow is in good condition and has gardens to the front and rear. The accommodation comprises of sitting room, two bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Mahogany glazed door.
- Sitting Room: 10' 10'' x 12' 8'' (3.30m x 3.86m) (both widest)
- Tiled fireplace with granite hearth and back boiler.
- Kitchen: 8' 5'' x 12' 5'' (2.56m x 3.78m) (both widest)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate cupboards and work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom (1): 8' 4'' x 12' 9'' (2.54m x 3.88m)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom (2): 8' 1'' x 9' 9'' (2.46m x 2.97m) (both widest)
- White suite comprising W.C, WHB, panel bath. Tiled floor and wall tiling.
- Airing Cupboard
- Front - Enclosed garden with lawn, path and flowerbeds. Rear - Spacious enclosed garden with lawn, coal store and path.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.