48 Dromara Road
, BT33 0NS
- Sitting Room, Dining Room/Family Room, Kitchen, Study
- 3 Bedrooms (2 En Suite, 1 Dressing Room)
- Bathroom, Utility Room, Storage Room/Games Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Heating
- Landscaped Gardens
- Detached Garage
- Spacious site with spectacular views of the Mourne Mountains
Built in 2004 this superb county residence has a secluded location off the Dromara Road but within easy commuting distance of local towns. The property enjoys a southern aspect and has exceptional views of the Mourne Mountains from both the house and landscaped gardens. The bespoke design along with the standard of finish make this property particularly charming.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Porch:
- Composite door, tiled floor.
- Telephone point.
- Sitting Room: 12' 9'' x 19' 6'' (3.88m x 5.94m)
- Fireplace with stone surround and cast iron inset with tiled hearth. Archway to Dining Room/Family Room.
- Dining Room/Family Room: 12' 1'' x 20' 11'' (3.68m x 6.37m)
- Corner glass window and patio doors leading to garden. French doors to Kitchen.
- Kitchen: 14' 11'' x 13' 0'' (4.54m x 3.96m)
- Range of high and low level units with light oak doors and laminate work surface. Integrated high level double oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge. Corian 1½ bowl sink and drainer. Part wall tiling, tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Utility Room: 12' 8'' x 9' 9'' (3.86m x 2.97m) (both widest)
- High and low level units with laminate cupboards and work surface, Belfast sink with wooden drainer. Part wall tiling, tiled floor.
- Study: 9' 5'' x 11' 9'' (2.87m x 3.58m)
- Door to Bedroom (1).
- Bedroom (1): 12' 8'' x 11' 10'' (3.86m x 3.60m)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- En Suite:
- Comprising W.C, WHB, Quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower. Part wall tiling, tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Oak balustrades.
- Bedroom (2): 12' 9'' x 19' 7'' (3.88m x 5.96m)
- Floor to ceiling cantilever bay window. Archway to Dressing Room with built-in wardrobe and dressing table.
- En Suite:
- Comprising W.C, WHB, Quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower. Part wall tiling.
- Bedroom (3): 9' 10'' x 19' 2'' (2.99m x 5.84m)
- Under eaves storage, door to Storage Room.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC, WHB, tiled floor, part wall tiling.
- Storage Room/Games Room: 12' 9'' x 13' 4'' (3.88m x 4.06m) (at narrowest)
- May be suitable for conversion to Bedroom (4) subject to statutory regulations.
- Tarmac driveway and parking area, landscaped gardens to front, rear and side. Spectacular views of the Mourne Mountains. PVC oil tank, wooden shed. The property is accessed from a shared lane off Dromara Road.
- Detached Garage:
- Up and over door, light and sockets, oil fired boiler.
- By appointment with the agents.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.