54 De Courcey Way
, BT33 0NZ
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Cloakroom
- 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Front and rear gardens
- Parking area
Semi Detached House
Located off the Dromara Road this semi detached house is in excellent condition and provides good family accommodation. There is an enclosed garden to the rear with parking to the side and front garden.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Laminate floor.
- Sitting Room: 11' 5'' x 17' 8'' (3.48m x 5.38m) (both widest)
- Fireplace with cast iron inset, wooden surround and tiled hearth. Laminate floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 11' 4'' x 17' 7'' (3.45m x 5.36m) (both widest)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate cupboards and work surface, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink. Integrated ceramic hob, built-in double oven, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel extractor fan. Tiled floor, part wall tiling, storage cupboard.
- Back Hall:
- Cloakroom with W.C, vanity unit with WHB, tiled floor. Utility cupboard plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor Landing:
- Storage cupboards with sliding doors, airing cupboard.
- Bedroom (1): 11' 6'' x 10' 3'' (3.50m x 3.12m) (both widest)
- Laminate floor, built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom (2): 9' 3'' (to robe) x 9' 11'' (2.82m x 3.02m)
- Laminate floor, built-in wardrobes with sliding doors.
- Bedroom (3): 8' 2'' x 6' 11'' (2.49m x 2.11m)
- Laminate floor.
- White suite comprising W.C, WHB, panel bath with electric shower and glass shower panel. Tiled floor, wall tiling.
- Front - Lawn, paved path and parking area. Rear - Enclosed garden with lawn, paving. Oil fired boiler, PVC oil tank, wooden shed.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.