59 Tullybrannigan Road
, BT33 0PL
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms, Shower Room
- Oil fired heating
- Mostly PVC Double glazed windows (except Shower Room and Bed 3)
- Garden to front and rear
- Mountain views to front
This detached bungalow is located in the Tullybrannigan area and within walking distance of the town, forest park and many local amenities. The bungalow has had a kitchen extension to the rear. There is an enclosed garden to the rear and there are mountain views at the front.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Polished oak floor.
- Sitting Room: 12' 4'' x 10' 10'' (3.76m x 3.30m)
- Brick fireplace with television plinth, wood burning stove.
- Dining Room: 8' 11'' x 10' 6'' (2.72m x 3.20m)
- Archway to Kitchen.
- Kitchen: 8' 3'' x 10' 8'' (2.51m x 3.25m)
- Range of high and low level units with oak doors and laminate work surfaces, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor, part wall tiling.
- Bedroom (1): 13' 10'' x 10' 11'' (4.21m x 3.32m) (at widest)
- Built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom (2): 9' 7'' x 10' 6'' (2.92m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom (3): 7' 10'' x 10' 6'' (2.39m x 3.20m) (both widest)
- Shower Room:
- White suite comprising W.C, pedestal WHB, shower area with electric shower and part glass panel. Part wall tiling, tiled floor.
- Front - Concrete driveway, lawn, patio and shrubs. Rear - Enclosed garden with lawn and shrubs, patio, PVC oil storage tank.
- Roller door, light and power, oil fired boiler.
- Viewings: By appointment with the agents.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.