6 Mourne View Avenue
, BT33 0QN
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Oil Fired Heating
- Garden to front
- Tarmac Driveway
- Enclosed garden to rear with sun terrace and lawn
Semi Detached House
Mourne View is an ever popular residential area. However rarely does property come onto the market in such good condition as this one. The present owner has renovated and modernised this house to a particularly high standard which is sure to please any prospective purchaser. Additionally, as with all Mourne View properties, the location allows for easy access to Newcastle' Main Street and all of the town's amenities.
- Ground Floor
- uPVC entrance door and side panels. Wood effect laminate flooring, single radiator, telephone point.
- Sitting Room: 10' 3'' x 12' 2'' (3.13m x 3.7m)
- Cast metal fireplace with polished granite hearth and back boiler. Double radiator, television point, wood effect laminate flooring. Open plan to Dining Room.
- Dining Room: 8' 8'' x 9' 10'' (2.63m x 3.0m)
- Wood effect laminate flooring, single radiator. Sliding patio door leading to sun terrace. Storage cupboard.
- Kitchen: 7' 9'' x 12' 8'' (2.36m x 3.85m) (both max)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate doors and work surfaces. Extractor fan and canopy. Part wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, recessed ceiling lights. Double radiator, plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor
- Storage and Airing Cupboard.
- Bedroom (1): 9' 10'' x 9' 10'' (3m x 3m)
- Built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- Bedroom (2): 8' 9'' x 12' 8'' (2.67m x 3.87m)
- Extensive range of built-in wardrobes, single radiator.
- Bedroom (3): 6' 9'' x 9' 6'' (2.06m x 2.9m)
- Built-in wardrobe, single radiator.
- Panel bath with Mira electric shower over. WHB in vanity unit, low flush W.C, uPVC panelled walls. Heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed ceiling lights.
- To front - Garden. To side - Tarmac driveway. To rear - Enclosed garden with lawn, sun terrace, garden shed, bin store/log store. Outside lighting and power supply, uPVC oil storage tank. Oil fired boiler.
- Viewing: By appointment with the agents.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchasers must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.