70 Murlough View
, BT33 0WE
- Sitting Room, Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Area
- 4 Bedrooms (1 En Suite), Cloakroom, Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Tarmac Driveway
- Lawn to front and enclosed garden to rear
This deceptively spacious property is located in a popular residential development in the village of Dundrum and is within walking distance of the local amenities such as restaurants and Murlough Nature Reserve. The house is well presented and has an enclosed garden to the rear with car parking to the side. From the property there are good views of the Mourne Mountains.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Hardwood panel door and double glazed side window. Laminate floor.
- Cloak Cupboard
- W.C and WHB.
- Sitting Room: 21' 6'' x 14' 4'' (6.55m x 4.37m) (both widest)
- Stone fireplace and hearth.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Area (L shaped): 20' 6'' x 21' 6'' (6.24m x 6.55m) (both widest)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate cupboards and work surface, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Stainless steel extractor fan, oven with ceramic hob, plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom (4)/Study: 6' 2'' x 8' 10'' (1.88m x 2.69m)
- First Floor
- Pine balustrade and minstrel gallery space landing
- Bedroom (1): 13' 8'' x 11' 0'' (4.16m x 3.35m) (both widest)
- En Suite Shower Room:
- Comprising W.C, WHB, shower cubicle, part wall tiling.
- Bedroom (2): 12' 0'' x 13' 4'' (3.65m x 4.06m) (both widest)
- Bedroom (3): 10' 7'' x 13' 4'' (3.22m x 4.06m) (both widest)
- White suite comprising W.C, WHB, panel bath with telephone shower, part wall tiling.
- Airing Cupboard
- Front - Tarmac driveway and lawn. Rear - Enclosed garden with paving, wooden shed, water tap, oil fired boiler and PVC oil tank.
- Viewings: By appointment with the agents.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.