71 Murlough View
, BT33 0WD
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area
- 3 Bedrooms (1 En Suite), Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Oil Fired Heating
- Front, side and rear gardens
- Tarmac driveway
Semi Detached House
This semi detached house is located in a popular residential development in the village of Dundrum. The property is situated on a corner site and is exceptionally well presented internally and externally. The bright spacious layout makes this an ideal family home. There is parking to front and side, and to the rear there is an enclosed terrace garden with a southern aspect.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- PVC double glazed door, tiled floor. Cloak cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 12' 8'' x 14' 7'' (3.86m x 4.44m) (both widest)
- Fireplace with wooden surround and granite hearth. Tiled floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 19' 5'' x 9' 9'' (5.91m x 2.97m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate cupboards and work surface. Integrated oven and gas hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher, integrated washer/dryer, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Part wall tiling, tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom (1): 9' 2'' x 14' 6'' (2.79m x 4.42m) (both widest)
- En Suite Shower Room:
- Comprising W.C, WHB, shower cubicle with electric shower. Part wall tiling, tiled floor.
- Bedroom (2): 9' 2'' x 11' 10'' (2.79m x 3.60m) (both widest)
- Laminate floor.
- Bedroom (3): 9' 9'' x 8' 3'' (2.97m x 2.51m) (both widest)
- Laminate floor.
- White suite comprising W.C, vanity unit with WHB, panel bath with electric shower and glass shower panel. Tiled floor, wall tiling, recessed lighting.
- Airing cupboard
- Front and side - Gardens with lawn, tarmac driveway and wooden shed. Rear - Paved and gravel patio area , oil fired boiler. Wooden steps to lower garden with raised beds and lawn. PVC oil tank.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.