75A Glassdrumman Road
, BT34 4QJ
- Magnificent uninterrupted sea views
- Sitting Room, Kitchen, Dining/Living Area
- 3 Bedrooms
- Large En Suite/Dressing Room with private balcony and sea views from Master Bedroom
- Spacious Utility with 4 burner gas hob, room for washing machine/tumble dryer/fridge/freezer
- PVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Oil Fired Heating
- Concrete Slab floors to first floor
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Viewing strongly recommended
A superb detached property with magnificent uninterrupted sea views on a shore front site. There are breathtaking views across to St. John's Point, the Isle of Man and beyond. Close proximity to the slipway and harbour for those interested in sailing. From the moment one enters the house you could not fail to be impressed by the house and its location. This property is finished to an extremely high standard and an early appointment to view would be recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- PVC Double glazed door and side panel. Tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- W.C, WHB, airing cupboard. Tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Sitting Room: 15' 3'' x 14' 3'' (4.64m x 4.34m)
- Fireplace with multi fuel burning stove, tiled hearth, mantelpiece. Oak floor, large window with sea views. Recessed lighting, French doors to Kitchen.
- Kitchen: 15' 4'' x 10' 11'' (4.67m x 3.32m)
- Range of high and low level units with high gloss laminate doors and laminate work surface. Black acrylic sink and drainer, boiling water tap, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated high level double oven, integrated four burner gas hob, extractor fan. Island unit with breakfast bar, part wall tiling, tiled floor, recessed lighting. Open plan to Dining/Living Area.
- Dining/Living Area: 24' 3'' x 7' 11'' (7.39m x 2.41m)
- Tiled floor, recessed lighting. French doors to back garden.
- Utility Room: 13' 6'' x 7' 11'' (4.11m x 2.41m)
- High and low level units with laminate doors and work surface, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Gas hob, extractor fan. Tiled floor, recessed lighting, door to Garage.
- Staircase with oak balustrades and step lighting
- First Floor
- Landing with oak floor and picture window with spectacular sea views
- Bedroom (1): 15' 3'' x 12' 3'' (4.64m x 3.73m) (both widest)
- Oak floor, recessed lighting. Door leading to tiled balcony 12'5" x 6' 0" with water tap and endless sea views.
- Walk-in Dressing Room:
- Walk in Dressing Room with built-in wardrobes each side, drawers, dressing table and mirror.
- En Suite Bathroom:
- Comprising W.C, vanity unit with WHB, panel bath, shower cubicle with thermostat shower. Heated towel rail, tiled floor, part wall tiling.
- Bedroom (2): 13' 5'' x 12' 10'' (4.09m x 3.91m)
- Magnificent views of the Mourne Mountains.
- Bedroom (3): 13' 5'' x 12' 10'' (4.09m x 3.91m)
- Built-in wardrobes and dressing table. Magnificent uninterrupted sea views, tilt and turn windows.
- Shower Room:
- White suite comprising W.C, vanity unit with bowl sink, quadrant shower cubicle with thermostat shower. Tiled floor, part wall tiling.
- Front - Large neat front lawn with brick pavior and neat front border. Gravel driveway leading to parking area, right of way to field at rear (with option to purchase field). Rear - Large private brick pavior patio area with fish pond and separate enclosed vegetable garden, with raised beds and greenhouse 10 x 6. Three outside water taps and three electrical sockets. Concrete and tarmac parking area. Separate bin compound.
- Integral Garage: 13' 0'' x 26' 1'' (3.96m x 7.94m) (both widest)
- Up and over insulated door, oil fired boiler, work bench with shelves, light and power. W.C, WHB.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.