8 Mourne Park
, BT33 0BW
- Sitting Room, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Pressurised oil fired boiler
- Gardens to front and rear
- Recently fully renovated
End Terrace Bungalow
Located just off Dundrum Road in a quiet cul de sac, this two bedroom end terrace bungalow is conveniently situated within walking distance of the town, promenade and many local amenities. The property has recently been extended and renovated, and has been finished to an excellent standard.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- PVC door.
- Sitting Room: 11' 0'' x 11' 5'' (3.35m x 3.48m) (both widest)
- Provision for fire, recessed lighting. Archway to Kitchen.
- Kitchen: 7' 6'' x 7' 8'' (2.28m x 2.34m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate cupboards and work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer. Stainless steel extractor fan, integrated ceramic hob, integrated oven, plumbed for washing machine, fridge freezer. Vinyl floor, door to side.
- Bedroom (1): 7' 5'' x 11' 10'' (2.26m x 3.60m) (both widest)
- Airing cupboard.
- Bedroom (2): 10' 9'' x 8' 11'' (3.27m x 2.72m)
- White suite comprising W.C, WHB, panel bath, quadrant shower cubicle with thermostat shower. Heated towel rail, vinyl flooring, recessed lighting.
- Enclosed front garden, path to rear. Enclosed rear garden, PVC oil tank, condenser boiler in housing.
- Viewings: By appointment with the agents.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchasers must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither James Wilson & Son, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. No appliances or equipment have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves with regard to such items.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.