96B Newcastle Road
, BT31 9DT
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility Room
- 4 Bedrooms (1 En Suite Shower Room)
- Dressing Room, Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Tarmac driveway and parking area
- Gardens to front and rear
This spacious detached bungalow is located just off Newcastle Road. The property comprises Sitting Room, Kitchen with a Dining Area leading to garden, four bedroom with one en suite, bathroom and home office. The bungalow is in excellent condition throughout and is situated on an elevated site with excellent views of the Mourne Mountains.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- uPVC entrance door and side light. Wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, telephone point, cornice ceiling. Cloak cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 17' 1'' x 13' 5'' (5.2m x 4.1m) (both max)
- Fireplace with pine surround, cast metal insert, granite tiled hearth. Semi solid wooden floor, television point, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose. Facility for wall lights, two double radiators.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 27' 2'' x 9' 4'' (8.27m x 2.85m)
- Range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink. Integrated ceramic Belling hob, extractor fan and canopy. High level double oven, integrated dishwasher. American style fridge freezer (option to purchase). Ceramic tiled floor, two double radiators. Sliding patio door to garden.
- Utility Room: 5' 0'' x 9' 4'' (1.52m x 2.84m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate doors and work surfaces, stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor, uPVC panelled walls, single radiator. W.C and WHB.
- Back Hall:
- Airing cupboard, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom (1): 8' 10'' x 9' 1'' (2.69m x 2.76m)
- Semi solid wooden floor, built-in wardrobe, single radiator.
- Bedroom (2) 8' 9'' x 9' 0'' (2.66m x 2.75m)
- Built-in wardrobe, single radiator.
- Bedroom (3): 9' 2'' x 12' 7'' (2.80m x 3.83m)
- Built-in wardrobe, double radiator.
- Bedroom (4): 13' 0'' x 9' 5'' (3.96m x 2.87m)
- Wood effect laminate floor, single radiator.
- En Suite Shower Room:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal WHB. Shower cubicle with two electric showers. Ceramic tiled floor, uPVC panelled walls.
- Dressing Room:
- Single radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C. WHB in vanity unit, panel bath with thermostatic shower over. Part uPVC wall panelling, PVC floor tiles, heated towel rail.
- Office: 12' 2'' x 13' 9'' (3.71m x 4.20m)
- Double radiator, telephone points.
- Garden to front and rear. Tarmac driveway/parking to front. Concrete driveway to side providing access to concrete yard to rear. Paved sun terrace to front with superb views to Mourne Mountains and Irish Sea. Paved and decked areas to rear. Oil fired boiler and uPVC oil storage tank.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.