"Tintern", 81 Bryansford Road
, BT33 0LE
||"Tintern", 81 Bryansford Road, Newcastle
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Living Room/Bedroom (4)
- Kitchen, Study Area, Utility Room
- 3 Bedrooms, Shower Room, Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Tarmac driveway
- Garden to front and rear
- Detached Double Garage
This attractive detached house is located within easy walking distance of Newcastle town centre, local schools, promenade and Island Park. The property currently consists of three reception rooms and three bedrooms which alternatively could be used as two reception and four double bedrooms. Distinctive aspects include – inglenook fireplace with multi fuel burning stove, beamed ceilings and feature bathroom. Externally there are spacious gardens front and rear with double garage, tarmac driveway and parking area.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Porch: 7' 10'' x 8' 11'' (2.39m x 2.72m)
- Mahogany door with glazed side panels. Built-in cupboard, tiled floor, cloak cupboard.
- Tiled floor, telephone point.
- Sitting Room: 17' 11'' x 13' 9'' (5.46m x 4.19m) (both widest)
- Brick Inglenook fireplace with Yeoman multi fuel burning stove, stone hearth.
- Dining Room: 14' 6'' x 12' 1'' (4.42m x 3.68m) (into bay)
- Large bay window, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- Living Room/Bedroom (4): 15' 5'' x 10' 11'' (4.70m x 3.32m)
- Fireplace with mahogany surround and marble inset and hearth. Sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen: 12' 9'' x 10' 10'' (3.88m x 3.30m)
- Range of high and low level units with Cherry wood doors and polished granite work surface, 1½ bowl sink and drainer. Recess for cooker with extractor fan. Plumbed for dishwasher, tiled floor, part wall tiling. Sliding patio doors to rear garden. Archway to Study area.
- Study Area: 7' 11'' x 5' 11'' (2.41m x 1.80m) (both widest)
- Utility Room: 5' 10'' x 7' 5'' (1.78m x 2.26m)
- Sink unit plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor, part wall tiling, door to side.
- Shower Room:
- W.C, WHB, shower cubicle with thermostat shower. Tiled floor, part wall tiling.
- Storage Cupboard
- First Floor:
- Wooden balustrades.
- Bedroom (1): 15' 6'' x 16' 6'' (4.72m x 5.03m) (both widest)
- Three built-in double wardrobes, WHB.
- Bedroom (2): 15' 4'' x 8' 5'' (4.67m x 2.56m) (both widest)
- Bedroom (3): 9' 4'' x 13' 9'' (2.84m x 4.19m)
- Laminate floor, under eaves storage.
- White suite comprising W.C, WHB, free standing bath with ball and claw feet. Feature stone clad wall.
- Airing Cupboard
- Folding ladder access to Attic
- Front - Tarmac driveway and parking area, lawn, trees and shrubs, rose bed. Rear - Garden with lawn, trees and shrubs. Tarmac path, wooden summerhouse. PVC oil tank, paved patio area with brick barbecue.
- Detached Double Garage: 12' 1'' x 31' 4'' (3.68m x 9.54m)
- Light and power point, up and over door, oil fired boiler.
- By appointment with the agents.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.